Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-09, 08:09 PM   #1
BOOYAH
BassFishin.Com Member

Default FIRST BASS OF 2009. check it

What a buildup... i was fishing a jig with chatterbait tails attatched. and had a HUGE HUGE FISH. it was easily a 5 pounder. my drag was super loose and i couldnt bring it in. the fish spit out my lure......

the next morning i went back out.. and 15 minutes in... i hook up to a good 3 1/2 pounder... this one gets all the way to the boat and my brother goes to lip it. and it snaps my line..... at this point im frusterated.

not even 10 minutes later,, i hooked to the fish shown in the picture. it was the smaller of the three.. but it weighed 3.2 pounds and im happy with it. These fish up north are so timid right now so i have to use a jig.. but the plus side is that only huge fish are biting up here right now. patience is key.. let me know what u think..

IF SOMEBODY LETS ME KNOW HOW TO PUT PICS ON HERE I CAN PUT IT UP.. BUT IT WONT LET ME.

Avery

caught on Crocker Lake , MI

Last edited by BOOYAH; 04-08-09 at 08:31 PM.
BOOYAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-09, 10:01 PM   #2
The Doc
BassFishin.Com Active Member

you have to use a photo hosting sight like photobucket, then click on the mountain looking thing above the box you are typing in. Then erase the http:// that's already there and paste your link from photobucket
Old 04-08-09, 10:04 PM   #3
bingham

Send a message via Skype™ to bingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOYAH View Post
What a buildup... i was fishing a jig with chatterbait tails attatched. and had a HUGE HUGE FISH. it was easily a 5 pounder. my drag was super loose and i couldnt bring it in. the fish spit out my lure......

the next morning i went back out.. and 15 minutes in... i hook up to a good 3 1/2 pounder... this one gets all the way to the boat and my brother goes to lip it. and it snaps my line..... at this point im frusterated.

not even 10 minutes later,, i hooked to the fish shown in the picture. it was the smaller of the three.. but it weighed 3.2 pounds and im happy with it. These fish up north are so timid right now so i have to use a jig.. but the plus side is that only huge fish are biting up here right now. patience is key.. let me know what u think..

IF SOMEBODY LETS ME KNOW HOW TO PUT PICS ON HERE I CAN PUT IT UP.. BUT IT WONT LET ME.

Avery

caught on Crocker Lake , MI
go to advanced message, click the paperclip beside where the B bold and underline and what not. its right beside the smiley face at the top, and if you have a pop up blocker cut it off then upload the pic
Old 04-10-09, 11:26 AM   #4
LubbockFisher
BassFishin.Com Member

Or you can go to attach files then browse. Find your picture in your files then upload it. Much easier.
LubbockFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-09, 12:09 PM   #5
bingham

Send a message via Skype™ to bingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubbockFisher View Post
Or you can go to attach files then browse. Find your picture in your files then upload it. Much easier.
its the exact same thing only different buttons but the same window comes up, and if you have pop up blocker you still have to cut it off
Old 04-10-09, 12:21 PM   #6
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

The easiest way to post a picture is sign up for a photo website, I use photobucket. upload your pictures there. Once they are uploaded, there will be four links below the pictures that you can paste to places. I believe it's the last one it's called IMG Code. It should have [IMG] on both sides of it.

Paste it directly into your post like so.

[IMG] http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...Camaro/185.jpg [/IMG]

That's kind of what it should look like before you post, just it won't be a link. It should show up as this if done correctly.

BB
Old 04-10-09, 05:45 PM   #7
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

I just use the "go advanced" option and then "manage attachments"
Old 04-10-09, 05:47 PM   #8
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

By the way, Booyah. Where's Crocker Lake? I'm up near Traverse, myself. I'm gonna put the boat in for the 1st time tomorrow. Probably on Little Platte
Old 04-17-09, 01:01 AM   #9
BOOYAH
BassFishin.Com Member

crocker lake is down by muskegon. a small little lake that my friend lives on... not accessable by launch. only dock.
Old 04-17-09, 06:26 AM   #10
keithdog

Good to be back out fishing again isn't it BOOYA ! And it seems to be the same here where I am in NW Indiana. Waters cold, but the fish being caught are better quality size fish. Congrats with your catch. By the way. When I post a photo I attatch it dirrectly from my files. I don't use a photo hosting site. I simply open up a new post. And I click on the little paper clip at the top and then download my photo BEFORE I begin typing anything. Works fine as long as I download the attachment before I start typing my message. Why I have trouble attaching a photo after starting the message I cannot say.

Last edited by keithdog; 04-17-09 at 06:31 AM.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.