Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-07, 12:52 PM   #1
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default watching stupidity in motion

as i hit the launch on high rock this morning there was no less than 100 bass boats floating and awaiting blast off time. -big money tourny-not being dumber than a box of rocks i unstrap and stop 1/2 way down the ramp. knowing full well they are going to step on it right at the no wake bouy. turning the launch ramp area into a sea of 3 foot waves.. a gent in a large sea pro-salty boat- also haulted 1/2 way down the ramp. then this guy and a gal towing a canoe backs right on in. the guy in the sea pro tells him " be best if ya hold up a mintue." i think he cussed out the older guy in the sea pro..there he is floating right in the "firing line" as the first boat stomps on it. though they missed him by feet he was pitchin a sh!t fit about being swamped..i launched out after watchin them blast off.. there this moron is paddlin like mad up lake i eased over to him at and idle and told him he had the brains of a gnats azz to launch into that..and was told that holding up a mintue would have saved him alot grief.. -that he agreed with me on-he cussed me slap out any way..

i eased away checked my distance hit the trim and stomped on it.. ooppppss my bad moter was trimmed a touch high..84 degree water aint going to kill ya..

ya think they would learn..

zooker
Old 07-08-07, 12:57 PM   #2
JRL
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooker View Post
as i hit the launch on high rock this morning there was no less than 100 bass boats floating and awaiting blast off time. -big money tourny-not being dumber than a box of rocks i unstrap and stop 1/2 way down the ramp. knowing full well they are going to step on it right at the no wake bouy. turning the launch ramp area into a sea of 3 foot waves.. a gent in a large sea pro-salty boat- also haulted 1/2 way down the ramp. then this guy and a gal towing a canoe backs right on in. the guy in the sea pro tells him " be best if ya hold up a mintue." i think he cussed out the older guy in the sea pro..there he is floating right in the "firing line" as the first boat stomps on it. though they missed him by feet he was pitchin a sh!t fit about being swamped..i launched out after watchin them blast off.. there this moron is paddlin like mad up lake i eased over to him at and idle and told him he had the brains of a gnats azz to launch into that..and was told that holding up a mintue would have saved him alot grief.. -that he agreed with me on-he cussed me slap out any way..

i eased away checked my distance hit the trim and stomped on it.. ooppppss my bad moter was trimmed a touch high..84 degree water aint going to kill ya..

ya think they would learn..

zooker
Haha! He deserved what ever he got.
Old 07-08-07, 01:08 PM   #3
ToPwAt'R GuY
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Some people just don't think.
ToPwAt'R GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-07, 02:48 PM   #4
bassinbob
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Just being a "man" for his girlfriend.
Old 07-08-07, 04:23 PM   #5
bassfisher02

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02

What an idiot... i dont understand why someone would over look the fact that theres a 100 boats sitting and waiting to start a tourney near the boat ramp, 2 other boaters waiting halfway down the ramp to launch, and even advice advising him to wait till they leave... especially since he is in a canoe... is an extra 5 minute wait time really that crutial?? Well whatever if he's that stupid to go out then he got what he deserved, and i woulda done the same thing Zook.
Old 07-08-07, 07:13 PM   #6
crab

lol what an idiot! Only thing that would have been beter is that the old man would have turned him over with his wake.
crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-07, 07:54 PM   #7
zooker

from the way he fought the ocean like waves this guy is not a newcomer to the world of canoe running.. his brains were in his azz for sure.. kinda suprise theat he did not tip it over.. even more suprise some one did not run him over.. more than a few were cutting it hard coming out of the hole just to dodge him.. some of these guys would run over there own mothers during blast off..

zooker
Old 07-08-07, 10:44 PM   #8
Bender

Some of the funniest things I have see on the water were incidents with people tipping their canoes. I haven't been around a big blast-off but I can imagine it would make for some pretty rough seas.
You need to carry a video camera to capture all of this crazy stuff you see on the lake Zooker.
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-07, 10:52 AM   #9
patchino22

That is the same type of guy who would canoe right into where you are fishing and not think twice about it. Geez people, get a freaking clue!
patchino22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-07, 12:09 AM   #10
Rodman_Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchino22 View Post
That is the same type of guy who would canoe right into where you are fishing and not think twice about it.
people in bass and fishing boats do the same sort of thing as well. stupidity doesn't discriminate based on the boat you have.
Old 07-10-07, 05:09 PM   #11
zooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodman_Rob View Post
people in bass and fishing boats do the same sort of thing as well. stupidity doesn't discriminate based on the boat you have.

very true

you need to tell me about lizzy's condition you have in your sig some day..

zooker
Old 07-10-07, 09:56 PM   #12
Rodman_Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooker View Post
very true

you need to tell me about lizzy's condition you have in your sig some day..

zooker

lol, well I'll start by saying he put me on the fish........however after a day of fishing we're heading back towards the ramp. he musta turned around 15 times looking back at the motor, thinking the prop was full of weeds as it seemed bogged down. after about 15-20 minutes of crawling at a snails pace one of us realized the anchor was still down.....keep in mind, this is at rodman, chock filled with weeds and stumps. how he didn't get the anchor hung up is unknown to me. we got the anchor up and felt like he put a supercharger on that outboard.
Old 07-10-07, 09:59 PM   #13
bassfisher02

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! thats priceless.
Old 07-11-07, 04:38 PM   #14
Rodman_Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassfisher02 View Post
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! thats priceless.
lol, I just want to add,
Lizards,
I'm laughing with ya, not at ya After all, you did find and pick a spot at my "home" lake that happened to put me on the fish giving me the most productive half hour of fishing that I've ever had and for that, I have to thank you.
Old 07-11-07, 05:36 PM   #15
zooker

lmao it is one thing to forget it by your self but with witness... rotflmao

zooker
Old 07-11-07, 08:29 PM   #16
lizardsrule

Believe me I've done a lot of things that were way stewpider than that, rotflmao. And it's not gonna be the last time I forget something I can assure you. If you fish and boat as much as I do, then there will be days from he!!, days from heaven, and just other laughing scenarios to pick and choose from.

Lizards

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.