Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-08, 11:26 PM   #1
fishin' fool
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Fishing product ideas.

Well a few years before the rig that came out (which I can't think of the name of it right now, the florida rig possibly!?!?!) that is used for flippin where the weight leads the plastic into cover with out your line running through the weight so your hook is at the opposite end of the weight. I seriously thought of something along those lines before that rig hit the stores. When I would flip lilly pads in the summer, I could see the line that was attached to the front of the bait would drag across the water lillies and slow the bait down or even prevent the lure of falling deep into the cover. When I saw that this was a problem, in my head I could see how the bait would needed to be riged in order for it to fall freely. Well long story short, I wish I could go back and pattent, but it is to late now.
Well I have two more ideas that I want to follow through with because I think they would work. One is a special line of crankbaits, and the other is a rodsaver like device one boats. That is all the info I can give cause I don't want to give them away. I was just wondering how do I get these ideas started? Is there is anyone that be willing to work with me on these ideas, or if there is anyone who costume makes cranksbaits I would be willing to negotiate a deal. It is just a though!! Thanks and good fishing!
fishin' fool is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.