Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-09, 08:56 PM   #26
rangerryan
BassFishin.Com Active Member

what a bunch of cry babies. im sick and tired of people trying to put other people down. any one can beat anyone on any given day. as for the biosonix it will have to be proven to me but if it does work it seems like its cheating..... i know we use all kinds of electronics to fish but it just seems like cheating to me. but hey that is a different thread.
rangerryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-09, 09:22 PM   #27
swimbaitkid

OK the pistol guy and the being ham guy are the two that started a opinion into a huge drama
swimbaitkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-09, 09:38 PM   #28
aikenyounggun
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

lets all drop the subject and actually just see how the biosonix works out
Old 03-18-09, 10:23 PM   #29
TNRACER93
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingham View Post
yeah not childish and immature, no point to argue about a pole, this thread was about biosonix not a push pole, sounds to me like TNRACER(# has talked to some higher quality fisherman who actually have the product and has made up his mind... Let us know how it goes!

Will let you know how it does. I know a few guys here who wont leave home without it so we will see. Good fishin....
TNRACER93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-09, 02:59 PM   #30
bingham

Send a message via Skype™ to bingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimbaitkid View Post
Higher Quality? Dude I bet anything that I could beat you anywhere, I have fished all over the US and have caught fish with out a guide. Let me ask you this how many tournaments have you won this year?
YES, swimbaitKID, HIGHER QUALITY, im sure you have fished all over the world and i too have fished without a guide, no point in fishing with a guide if you know where the fish are, i have NEVER fished with a guide, sorry you had to experience that, let me answer your question about the tournaments, NONE, and how many have i fished this year? NONE... I didnt say you couldnt outfish me, i said higher quality, hell he may have talked to kvd for all i know, anyway he made his mind up, once again this post wasnt about me being a worse fisherman than you swimbaitKID, if you want to talk about that, then you make a thread...
Quote:
if he had not said a higher quality fisherman it would have been fine, and just said other fisherman or whatever, and I'm not a kid, that's just my screen name, so just end it before you embariss yourself
why wouldnt i say HIGHER QUALITY if i didnt mean it? i DID! and im sorry you chose to put KID in your name but if i was a grown mature man i wouldnt have chosen it. and if you arent a KID, then im sorry you choose to argue with one because i am only 17. i dont get embarrased, sorry.
Old 03-19-09, 05:41 PM   #31
swimbaitkid

OK I I'll change it to swimbaitman, that sounds stupid, it's just a screen name just like yours Being Ham, I dont know what that means, but we dont want to hurt your "feelings"
because you like ham, or something else, and you have never fished with me or against me so, I wouldn't say a higher quality fisherman, if you dont know what you are talking about
Old 03-20-09, 12:31 AM   #32
bingham

Quote:
OK I I'll change it to swimbaitman, that sounds stupid, it's just a screen name just like yours Being Ham, I dont know what that means, but we dont want to hurt your "feelings"
because you like ham, or something else, and you have never fished with me or against me so, I wouldn't say a higher quality fisherman, if you dont know what you are talking about
Hey, calm down. no need to get all antsy in your pants you dont have to change your name, everyone is still gonna know you as swimbaitKID. and i know its just a screen name, its cool dont worry about it. and you might as well keep it as kid, because you are either really stupid, illiterate, extremely immature, or maybe in fact just a KID, your "Being Ham" joke is really cute and im glad your trying to give me a new nickname but ill stick with the one i have, and i promise your not gonna hurt my feelings because if ya cant read the big letters that clearly say BINGHAM, maybe thats the reason your feelings get hurt so easily,because you cant read AND you think your a grown man? i dont know maybe dr. phil can help ya?
Old 03-20-09, 09:26 AM   #33
MississippiBoy
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Ok, guys, this is getting a little old. Why don't you two handle this over PM's instead of dragging everybody else into it? Personally, I don't care which one of you can pi$$ the farthest, but apparently you do.
Old 03-20-09, 09:42 AM   #34
swimbaitkid

he is just insecure about himself, so he wants to show off his "vocabulary", he is one of those 17 year old zit faced kids who doesn't know anything, but thinks he knows everything
Old 03-20-09, 12:30 PM   #35
bingham

Exactly, i do have zits, i am 17, i do have good vocabulary, good job with your analysis this time you HAVE the FACTS now!
Sorry mb for draggin ya into it, everyone needs to believe in somethin tho, i believe ill go fishin.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.