Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-10, 04:36 PM   #1
WaffleJaw
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Unwritten laws.

I decided to start this,because I find things are recently starting to annoy me.

When your 15'x15' break room has a small bathroom next to the fridge (two large bathrooms within 30 ft) under no circumstances are you allowed to ''blow it up'' between the hours of 11am-1pm...We have ''one'' employee that does this constantly....It drives me and others *&%#@$& nuts!!

All I wanted was to enjoy my hotdogs.
Old 06-02-10, 04:44 PM   #2
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

LOL....if he truly has to "blow it up", what do you want him to do? Maybe get some hermetically sealed Depends?
Old 06-02-10, 04:49 PM   #3
Jim80

We have an area in our yard were the trash is supposed to go , my 2 neighbors insist on keeping their trash in front of the set of duplexs all week long and get pissy when I put my trash in the designated area . Not only does the trash being out front look bad but it makes it impossible to pull into the driveway, we live on a one way road . All in All people are just A-holes and there isn't much you can do about it .

Jim
Old 06-02-10, 05:06 PM   #4
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
LOL....if he truly has to "blow it up", what do you want him to do? Maybe get some hermetically sealed Depends?

If it allows me to enjoy my hotdogs than yes
This is the thing..There are two large bathrooms on the the way to the break room (big building)...The only reason I think he does it is a shyness thing...Remember American Pie ...What was that guys name? Fink?
Im just saying who craps in the kitchen? C'mon!
Old 06-02-10, 06:03 PM   #5
Jim80

Ya know those same neighbors borrowed my kids football over the weekend to go to the beach with , do you think they returned or said thanks it's wensday and I had to wait to grab one of them to ask for it back to which the kid replied I think the other neighbor has it . I hate people is a little respect to much to ask for . I mean if it was something of mine and I had to track ya down for it no biggie but it belongs to the kids who are not going to say some about it .

sorry for the rant

Jim
Old 06-02-10, 06:09 PM   #6
Jrob78

People are dicks.
Jrob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-10, 06:14 PM   #7
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim80 View Post
Ya know those same neighbors borrowed my kids football over the weekend to go to the beach with , do you think they returned or said thanks it's wensday and I had to wait to grab one of them to ask for it back to which the kid replied I think the other neighbor has it . I hate people is a little respect to much to ask for . I mean if it was something of mine and I had to track ya down for it no biggie but it belongs to the kids who are not going to say some about it .

sorry for the rant

Jim
Man thats exactly why I like living in the country now....I have one neighbor(s)...And they leave us alone....I lived in a duplex before with my roommate...We would catch our neighbor bow hunting squirrels in our yard...wtf...In a suburban Dallas neighborhood no less.
The neighbors on the other side had pitbulls that were constantly getting out....not friendly ones either.

Jim just beat them with a rubber dildo...Its embarrassing,its hurts,and it teaches people to respect and fear you.
Old 06-02-10, 06:25 PM   #8
Jim80

They are on their way to a beating man , the girl that lives on the end unit keeps calling my wife a B***h and that's not gonna happen to many more times until she involuntarily
swallows her front teeth , and I just hate ruining smiles but sometimes it needs to happen .

Jim
Old 06-02-10, 10:24 PM   #9
bassinbob

Nothing worse then stepping onto a landmine. Hate people who let their dogs roam free. Cats too. That smell of their piss when it rains gets multiplied and is enough to make me puke.
Old 06-02-10, 10:38 PM   #10
bamabassman

hahaha waffle, does anyone else use this bathroom? if not that is the reason he does. got one of these types where i work. uses the ladies room, no ladies work there, says it is cleaner. but we know the REAL reason he goes in there, hehe.
and jim, i know how your problem is too. got a bro-out-law, 1 of many. anyway. he borrowed a trim saw i have. had my wife take it to them (first no-no), then used it, kept it for 6 MONTHS! i asked about it thinking maybe he was still using it. said no he was finished with it 5 months ago and i could come and get it whenever i wanted. WHAT THE @#$%!!! never again will he "borrow" anything form me. he asked if he could "borrow" a chain once last year. i have serveral, so i GAVE it to him. made sure he had all he needed,lol.
Old 06-02-10, 11:03 PM   #11
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Just say hey dick, you need to get your body in order and hold off a few or go a little earlier. Some people enjoy lunch without a turd coating. That's what I would do anyways.
Old 06-03-10, 08:19 AM   #12
Bassboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleJaw View Post
I decided to start this,because I find things are recently starting to annoy me.

When your 15'x15' break room has a small bathroom next to the fridge (two large bathrooms within 30 ft) under no circumstances are you allowed to ''blow it up'' between the hours of 11am-1pm...We have ''one'' employee that does this constantly....It drives me and others *&%#@$& nuts!!

All I wanted was to enjoy my hotdogs.
Blows the bath room up? So he takes a big 'ol stanky dump during lunch?
Old 06-03-10, 12:30 PM   #13
Abbeysdad

Gee waffle, have you put a sign on the door "DO NOT USE BETWEEN 11am and 1PM") or talked to the guy??? Man up, get the dude one on one and say "It really upsets me that you take a dump in the breakroom just before lunch...could ya use another restroom instead?"
Old 06-03-10, 01:38 PM   #14
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbeysdad View Post
Gee waffle, have you put a sign on the door "DO NOT USE BETWEEN 11am and 1PM") or talked to the guy??? Man up, get the dude one on one and say "It really upsets me that you take a dump in the breakroom just before lunch...could ya use another restroom instead?"
I think Im gonna fight fire with fire....I like teaching through example.
Talking is swell....But I prefer chaos.

Plus I have nothing better to do at work.
Old 06-03-10, 01:51 PM   #15
Jrob78

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleJaw View Post
I think Im gonna fight fire with fire....I like teaching through example.
Talking is swell....But I prefer chaos.

Plus I have nothing better to do at work.
Dil beating it is. Be sure to get video of that!
Old 06-03-10, 01:53 PM   #16
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

I don't know, I think an "Out of Order" sign would work fine.

BB
Old 06-03-10, 02:01 PM   #17
Jrob78

Can you say, "Upper Decker??"
Old 06-03-10, 05:54 PM   #18
cassidyta

On Saturday, a buddy of mine and I went to prefish for this weekend's tourney. We were the only boat on the lake for the first 30 minutes. Boat number two arrives and promptly pulls 45 foot in front of us and begins to work the same bank. I accept that when it is crowded, but the lake is 5 miles long and there were only 4 of us fishing at that point.
Old 06-03-10, 06:01 PM   #19
keithdog

HAHAHAHA, I hear ya Waffle. I used to work with a guy who would go out for hot wings and beer. If he worked the next day, which usually he did, we all suffered for it.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-10, 06:08 PM   #20
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidyta View Post
On Saturday, a buddy of mine and I went to prefish for this weekend's tourney. We were the only boat on the lake for the first 30 minutes. Boat number two arrives and promptly pulls 45 foot in front of us and begins to work the same bank. I accept that when it is crowded, but the lake is 5 miles long and there were only 4 of us fishing at that point.
Im seeing more and more people complaining of this type of bad etiquette on the water...I dont own a boat and I know better.Although It didnt happen to me by boat,But I will never do our yearly Sandbass run ever again...People would literally walk up to you and cast in front of you on the banks.....
Never again.
Old 06-04-10, 09:13 AM   #21
BassinNC
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

It is sad that people don't have anymore respect than they do.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.