Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-11, 11:27 AM   #1
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default May get together event on wheeler/wilson lake, alabama

OK GANG! here we go. now i am gonna say that i am having a hard time getting my boss to let me off for this at the moment. BUT i truly don't see a problem. just gotta set the date really. so here is what i think is the best from what i have seen and heard from most of you who are interested.

3RD weekend in may. WHEELER/WILSON LAKE ON THE TENN RIVER.

let the discussion begin gang. is this a good date for you folks?
what i am goning to try to do now is find either a private owned place like at the kentucky lake event or go for the dorm the state park has. only problem with the state park dorm place is there seems to be no boat facilities for storage. only ones i have seen are at the lodge where the resteraunt and swiming pool is. and we wouldn't have a place to do our fish fry. only at the large dorm could we do that. and if we were to rent that, we would have to load and unload our boats each morning.
so lets talk about what we want to do. i know that most of you are going to fish as much as possible. not a problem, the fish fry is on the last night anyway(saturday night). i say we fend for ourselves thrusday night and friday night. if ya'll want to have a hamburger/hotdog grill out on friday night, cool. that would be easy. just have some chips and drinks to go with it.
ok, so we meet up on wednesday evening, chit-chat, FISH on thursday, sammiches that night. FISH on friday, maybe have hamburgers and hotdogs friday night. FISH on saturday, FISH FRY SATURDAY NIGHT. have breakfast sunday morning and say our so longs till the next one.

SOUND ALRIGHT? START YAPPING GANG!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.