Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-12, 09:53 PM   #1
jake pelt
BassFishin.Com Member

Thumbs down Progressive boat Insurance

I was a loyal customer for several years with a RV trailer, a jet ski and a bass boat. I've always spoke very highly of this company because of its national recognition. I felt safe. I was even told I had a vanishing deductible since I never had a claim. Well the day finally came when some jerk stole my new spare and rim off my boat trailer. Nothing else was touched. When I filled the claim the person taking the claim at Progressive told me I had no deductible. The next person that contacted me made arrangements for the adjustor to come out and make the appraisal also said I had a vanishing deductible. When that person came out he told me I'd get a check in the mail for $18. He said the vanishing deductible was the boat only and not the trailer. I faught this for days and in the end I got screwed. I was told that was the way it Flo's by one of the chairman at the top. You'd think they would have covered such a little claim when I was told I had NO deductible for being a great customer. I guess a company that size with all its advertising can change their minds whenever it suits them. However, we bass fishermen and fisherwomen have that same right! So all you progressive holding safe feeling customers you'd better watch it. For those looking at boat insurance do yourself a favor, LOOK ELSEWHERE. DON'T GO WITH THE FLO! LOL

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.