Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-09, 06:08 PM   #1
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Cabelas XML Casting Rods

As was mentioned in a couple previous posts, Cabelas has most of their Fish Eagle XML casting rods on sale in the Bargain Cave section of their website. Normally $139.00 each, many are now being sold for $39.00 and up. One model is only $29.00. Thats a HUGE price savings. Anyways, I had never handled the XML rods and so I was leary about ordering one. But after delaying my decision for several days and reading up on the rods and reading what owners of those rods had to say I decided to take a gamble and buy two. I purchased a 7 foot one piece heavy action model with a fast tip. I also picked up a one piece 6 1/2 foot MH action casting rod. Truthfully I was nervous about whether I had made a mistake. Just in case there are others in this forum who have thought about buying one of these rods but was holding back, I can tell you that you can rest assured, they are well worth the money. I have not had the chance to use them yet as they just arrived a couple hours ago, but after checking them out in my own hands I am very impressed with the weight, action and quality of build. I would feel VERY confident in suggesting this line of rods from Cabelas. If your on the fence as to whether you should buy one, go for it. And the heavy duty travel tube it comes with is really sturdy and made to last for many years.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.