Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-07, 02:54 AM   #1
usngsm2
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via Yahoo to usngsm2
Default Many questions, for a few.

Hello again to all. Finally back on the net.
well I have been thinking about using floro for ALL my weightless applications. I wanted to know if anyone else has tried and what were
there observations? I am talking the rod you only use for fishing weightless plastics be it flukes, worm or what have you.

I have just order me a flipping stick with manfacture suggest frog fishing with it. I was thinking when you are NOT using braid for these two techniques, what # of test are you using ie 25, 30#? Some one on here suggested braid for c-rigs and I absolutely love it, but I use a tungsten weight instead of brass and mono leader. But with this new rod that I have yet to fish (set it home) with, I am thinking about just using it for flippin and jigs. I dont have a spare spool other wise it would be a great little deal. Then I'd use mono for flipping and braid for frogging. What are your thoughts?

Lastly, what has been your MOSt productive brand of soft plastics? Specify color, make and model. Do you use tubes and have you ever c-rigged a tube?
Sorry last one. how do you tell when Bass are in the pre/spawn/post phase (how do you tell on a lake you've never fished)? What lures have you set aside based simply on these phases? We are heading back to the states, it will be awhile but we are in that direction. It's been so long, I am so anxious to be back out there. Take care all.

Oh, specify your topwater setup- rod and reel, and line.
usngsm2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.