Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-13, 05:38 PM   #1
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default this is for ALL of YOU gang.

well, i am TRYING my best not to cry while i type this. this is hard for me.

lisa and i want to THANK each and EVERYONE who chipped in the money for us. when i recieved this form daniel. i was TOTATLY SHOCKED AND FLOORED. yes i even hit my knees. then i got kinda of mad because when i saw daniels name, i thought it came just from just him. then after a few texts i found out it came from ya'll.

gang....there aren't the right words to express the gratitude and thankfulness we have for BROTHERS AND SISTERS like we have here.

i don't know what i have done to deserve people like YOU in my life. but i SWEAR that NO ONE will EVER be more LOVED than you folks by us.

fighting tears again....hold on.

daniel told me the story of how this all came about. and i cried then too.
this came at a great time too gang. this will pay for the insurance cobra for another month and the medical bills to start off our new year. it will pay the co-pay for us. i can't BEGIN to describe the warmth and love we feel folks. this has been the roughest past 3 months lisa and i have ever faced since we were married a little over 23 years ago.

and this GIFT form our FAMILY has helped us so much in not only the bank account...but our SPIRIT as well. GOD has a purpose for us, and we want to thank YOU for showing us that there are people who love us and care and are praying for us.

i don't know what to write gang.....THANK YOU FORM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS AND OUR SOULS.

this feels like i am rambling....i can't wrap my head around this still.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

gotta go now, bawling again.
Old 01-05-13, 05:43 PM   #2
MississippiBoy
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

You're extremely welcome, John.

If anyone wants to say anything to John, but remain anonymous, pm me as if you were talking straight to him, and I'll paste it as a reply here.
Old 01-05-13, 06:55 PM   #3
carolina-rig-01

John, Britney and I love you and Lisa like family buddy. Sure, your like the family member that nobody wants to claim, but family none the less hahahaha. Seriously John, we do love you guys and know that your hard times will be short lived because someone once said you can't keep a good man down. Obviously there are several other members here who feel the same way and are just as proud to have you guys as friends as you are us. Love ya man.
Old 01-06-13, 12:37 AM   #4
bamabassman

thank you kory and britney.....we love you too. now post up more pics of that boy this summer ok/ wanna see him and britney holding up some HAWGS. you too if ya gotta, hahaha! i am so proud to have friends like you.
Old 01-06-13, 01:04 AM   #5
Gbassman
BassFishin.Com Active Member

havent talked to u in a while, but u know im here for u in any way i can help, just let me know!!!!
Old 01-06-13, 01:17 AM   #6
MississippiBoy

John, someone pm'd this message to me. I'll label them as "A," The next one as "B," and so on, so we can keep track of who's talking to whom.

"A" said "John, you and Lisa are family to us, and we love and care for the two of you more than you'll ever know. It's time like your facing that family comes together to help in whatever way they can. Our prayers will continue to help get you through this. God bless ya both my friend."
Old 01-06-13, 12:01 PM   #7
MississippiBoy

This is from member B:

I was very happy to respond to Daniel and Kory when this idea was started. I've made a few friends on BF.com and even had the pleasure of meeting you two once and very few people have made a first impression on me, as you and Lisa did at that very first meeting. You guys immediately struck me asGOOD PEOPLE, as many of the BF.com members have proved to be.

I hope your situation improves very soon, my thoughts and prayers always include you guys, as I said I consider you both dear friends even though we don't see each other on anything resembling a regular basis. I am very proud to be a part of the "BF.com" family, and occasions like this do my heart good. Best wishes for a brighter 2013.
Old 01-06-13, 04:32 PM   #8
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Dammit, John!
You got me a little teary eyed just reading your post.
I've known you long enough to know that you're a great person. With that being said, Lisa is possibly a better person for putting up with you!

Keep your chin up!
Luv ya brother!

P.S.
You've got my number is you ever need to use it
Old 01-06-13, 07:01 PM   #9
mrs bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Member

Wow, you guys are the BEST! Friends come and friends go & we never know why but I do believe ya'll will be a part of our Family for Life. All I can say is thanks even though I'd rather be saying your welcome, but I know when to swallow my pride and admit when we need help. Thanks again Love ya'll bunches!!!
mrs bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-13, 10:41 AM   #10
Abbeysdad

Hey Bama - I'm sorry I missed the collection cause I coulda scared up a couple of bucks. But you know I'm with you in spirit as I've been outta work since July 2011...Wow, has it been almost a year and a half? On the up side, I draw a small pension and have some reserves if need be. If I could only get my girls to scale back their spending some (I tend to think thrifty and they tend to spend like there's no tomorrow).
Anyway, I'm thinking of you and hoping things turn around.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.