Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-11, 09:04 PM   #1
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Old people!

Some one morning, there was on old couple driving into town to go grocery shopping.
The Old lady says to her husband "Oh honey I'd sure like to have ice cream for desert after dinner tonight."

Her husband replies, "Oh sure dear, I'll get some for you!"

"Oh hun, but don't you think you should write that down so you don't forget?"

"No, I'll remember, you don't need to worry!" He husband says in reassurance.

A few seconds go and she ask her husband, "You know, I'd really like some straw berries to go with that"

"Oh sure dear, I'll get some!" He husband says.

"Don't you think you should at least wrist that down though?" She again says to her husband?

"Oh no, I wont forget!," he again replies.

A few song play on the radio, and again she speaks up to make a request.

"I'd really like some whip cream to go on top of the straw berries and ice cream, you think you could get that for me?"

"Oh course dear, anything for you!" He replies.

"But do you think you could at least write that down?" she asks yet again.

Husband husband relies to her "Do you really think I could forget you favorite dessert dear? Don't worry I'll remember!"

So they get to the store as as usual, they do there separate ways, she goes to the cleaning supplies, and he goes and gets the weekend meal.

After shopping for about an hour, they both get back to the car and he husband says, "Dear look, I got the milk, eggs, sausage, gravy, grits, or orange juice!"

His wife sort of look at him blankly for a moment, and finally says "Oh but honey you forgot the toast!"

~~~~~~~~~

So two old men are sitting a park bench and the first one says to the second, "I feel so old, I hurt all over!"

The second old man says to the first, "Really? I feel like a new born baby!"

The first one reply's, "How's that? You look to be about as old as me."

The second answers and says, "Well you see, I haven't any hair, I don't have any teeth, and I think I've wet myself!"

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.