Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-10, 11:43 AM   #1
Patrick Krueger, Jr.
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default My cancer:

I was diagnosed with testiticular cancer on 12/3/07. It had already matastized and I've gone through several cycles of different types of chemotherapy. I saw my oncologist on 1/11 and he said that he expects me to pass away within the "next couple of months". Since then I've gone downhill fast. Everything from my waste down is severely swollen and there are blood clots in my legs, so I can no longer walk. I'm in constant pain. l just moved into a nursing home 1/28.

I am 32 years old. My daughter will be 15 on 3/7.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. According to the bible Jesus can heal me completely. I ask my Christian brothers to pray for my complete health, with full faith, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Thank you and God bless.
Old 01-30-10, 11:57 AM   #2
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Wow, Patrick. I don't really know what to say other than I'll pray for you and your family. I guess the saying "There, but for the grace of God, go I" doesn't even cut it right now. Try to keep your hope alive, as I'm sure God still has a few miracles left in his pockets.
Old 01-30-10, 12:00 PM   #3
CamG

Patrick - I've never met you but I will say a prayer for you and your family.
CamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-10, 12:00 PM   #4
1/4 stick
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I'll be praying for you Patrick. You and your family. Never give up hope man.
Old 01-30-10, 12:37 PM   #5
carolina-rig-01

Patrick I had no idea any of this was going on. I am very sorry that you and your family are going through this. My wife and I will certainly keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Like Nofear I am at a loss for words, wish I knew what to say but I just can't find the words.
Old 01-30-10, 12:44 PM   #6
Kevin
Administrator

Lord Jesus, we know you have good things in store!

We know the devil is always at his strongest before the Lord sees the devil's defeat. Lord, may you bless Patrick with your favor and supernatural healing. We are expecting a full recovery! Patrick, there is supreme hope in knowing that what doctors cannot heal, God can turnaround in an instant. May our prayers to God be heard today that Patrick Krueger be on a path to total healing!

Lord Jesus we thank you for your protection and favor. We thank you for your mercy and grace through troubling times. We have been given victory over our circumstances for we believe your royal blood is running through our veins. If God be for us, who dare be against us!

We ask that you bless Patrick with supernatural strength. May you bless him and his family with peace. May our prayers deliver him a tenacity to fight and overcome.

Lord Jesus, I believe this very post is a cause set in motion. We thank you for the miracle of healing, of which you show no shortage of.

I am praying a prayer of expectancy, one of healing and total recovery.

Patrick, please let us know how we can help in anyway. I am confident this season will pass and that good things are ahead. May your faith bring victory over your temporary circumstances!
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-10, 01:33 PM   #7
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Patrick, that is aweful. We'll definately keep you in our prayers and thoughts. If you keep your spirits up, there is always a chance.

BB
Old 01-30-10, 01:58 PM   #8
bassinbob

May God keep you and heal you.
Old 01-30-10, 03:15 PM   #9
bcklash

Patrick, I don't know what to say other than we're praying for ya. I'm in shock.
Old 01-30-10, 03:22 PM   #10
keithdog

Patrick, I can't believe what I just read. I had no idea. I will definately include you daily in my prayers for Gods intervention.

Last edited by keithdog; 01-31-10 at 01:07 AM.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-10, 03:53 PM   #11
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Definitely sending prayers your way, Patrick.
Old 01-30-10, 03:57 PM   #12
woody

I pray that This Miracle, of Patrick's Complete and Full Recovery, which we're all about to Witness, will send Deep Chills down our spine and will change our lives for Eternity! In the name of JESUS, AMEN!

-Mark
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-10, 04:05 PM   #13
BlueDaksi
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Patrick, I don't know you, but I am praying for you and your family.
Old 01-30-10, 04:33 PM   #14
WTL

Patrick, its taken me more than a few moments to compose what I was going to say. My first thought I suppose is to let you know you have friends here who are and will be thinking and praying about you. It is also true that you always have a friend in Jesus Christ, who either way will be with you always. Don't be afraid, God is with you, he is there and will be there and that is always the best place to be, with God.
WTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-10, 10:08 PM   #15
bamabassman

Patrick.......i too am too shocked to reply in any way other than to say the same thing everyone else has said. May the GOOD LORD AND OUR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU. I PRAY THAT HE TAKES YOU BY THE HAND AND GUIDES YOU THROUGH THIS TIME.
Trust in the LORD patrick. He knows what he is doing. I am praying for a FULL recovery. As wtl said do not be afraid my friend, the LORD OUR GOD is with you at all times.
Old 01-30-10, 10:28 PM   #16
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

The power of prayer is a mighty thing my Christian brother. And where 2 or more are gathered, He is in the midst. You have a bunch of guys praying for you. I pray for your healing Patrick, and the comfort for you and your family to make it through this hard time.

Last edited by Bubba_Bruiser; 01-31-10 at 02:25 AM.
Bubba_Bruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-10, 04:55 AM   #17
Justin2729

I'll be praying for you Patrick. You and your family. Greater is he that is within me than he that is in the world! By his stripes we are healed I absolutely believe that God is still in the healing business! He can heal you right now. My mother was healed last year of leukemia and he can do the same for you!
Justin2729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-10, 11:33 AM   #18
Frogfish202
BassFishin.Com Member

Patrick, I am a man of very strong faith. The Lord and Savior has a plan, we do not know what it is and we do not understand it most of the time. I will pray to my God that all is well with you. I will pray for a full recovery, and a hedge of protection around you and your family. Should he decide that he wants you with him, tell him I can't wait to get there with the two of you!!!!!! God Speed!!!!!!!
Frogfish202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-10, 02:51 PM   #19
brushhog

Patrick, though I do not know you, I echo the sentiments of those who have posted previously. I feel the need to tell you that I have long thought your avatar photo gave off an aura of optimism and positive energy... I hope these qualities find you and our family during this trial. God Bless you and yours...

Todd
Old 02-03-10, 02:06 AM   #20
Rebbasser

Dang, buddy, I just don't know what to say. I'll sure keep you in my prayers. God bless.
Old 02-03-10, 08:42 AM   #21
rrw4258

Wow, Partrick, like others here I had no idea that this was going on. Like the other guys said, have faith and let the Lord guide you on your path to recovery. You will be in my prayers.

Ryan
Old 02-03-10, 08:47 AM   #22
dave

It is in times like this, that even those who are close to Jesus in their lives, become even closer. There can be great Grace from suffering, because we are compelled to really FULLY rely on Jesus. (you would be amazed at how much our own pride can keep us from really experiencing Christ fully) My prayer is for healing of your body and spirit and especially for your family. May God the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit be with you and your family. Amen.
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-10, 12:28 PM   #23
everettvet

As I sit here and read this thread, I can only shake my head in shock. I do not know you, but you and your family have my prayers.
everettvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-10, 07:11 PM   #24
Jim80

Patrick man that comes as a huge shock and we will be pulling for ya my friend .

Jim
Old 02-04-10, 08:47 PM   #25
screwballl

as a brother in Christ and someone close to the same age (not without ailments of my own), you have my prayers...
screwballl is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.