Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-05, 11:16 AM   #1
JigHead1121

Default Absolutley Disgusted!!!

I live in PA where unless you have access to private water, the fishing SUCKS! Yeah, I know...somebody always knows somebody that "kills them" somewhere. In reality, people in PA have a terrible outdoor mentality. If it's legal, or at least close...they keep it. PA is famous for it's trout fishing, if you can call it that. Mostly guys following around the stocking truck and fighting with each other over a hatchery raised fish that's 7 inchs long and you can't eat because they contain mercury! Bass are my true passion though. I live a whole mile from the Susquehanna in NE PA. People fish it...I don't even like driving over it. I caught a 5.25lb. smallie in Lake Ontario last weekend.(I have caught several this size there). Released it, of course. Showed the picture to a guy I work with. Response:"My buddy gets dem like dat down da river all da time!" Sure he does! And he caught it on a rapala that he wrestled from the mouth of a 100lb. musky in Fantasyland....these are the same characters that shoot "big" 4-pointers or 3 doe and then complain there are no deer. Believe me, I have access to private waters because I ask permission politely, and treat the water as if it were my own. I guess what I'm asking is do any of you agree with me? Or am I wrong!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.