Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-13, 01:55 PM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Dale Hollow Tee Shirts.

NO, I didn't forget...

I posted the inquiry earlier and there was some interest, but only about 8 shirts if I counted correctly. I need to get to TEN (minimum order to get a discount) to keep the price at $18.00 (includes PAYPAL fee). PLEASE - if you are really interested - post below if you want one (or more), I'll give it until the end of next week (3/30/13) to get an "OFFICIAL" count, THEN I will list PAYPAL information and you can send payment, THEN I'll place the order. It will be a one time order, so if you want one PLEASE say so and do not ask me to get you one after this post is closed 3/31/13, I will not be able to get it at the same price. AGAIN I NEED TEN, or the price jumps to $25.00/each which I think is a bit high, so the incentive is there to get the order to at least ten and make it feasible.

If I get enough for an order I can deliver to Dale Hollow for those that will be there. IF I NEED TO SHIP THEM TO YOU, it will be and additional $6.00 for 1 or 2 shirts. If we want to do this, let me know by posting below with your size and if you will take delivery at Dale Hollow or if I need to ship (those that need one shipped - send me a PM with your address, AFTER I post the request for payment - no need to bother if we do not make the quota). I will close this at the end of the week, determine if we have ten, then request payement and after being paid, place the order. I will have them in about two weeks after order is placed and I'll send those out that need shipped and bring the remainder to Dale Hollow. ADULT SIZES ARE AVAILABLE UP TO 4XL. Thank you, I hope we get enough to get the $18.00 price (delivered to DH, or $24 shipped). The design is below, I am going with the original orange.

If I don't get ten, I'll let everyone know next Saturday with a closing post here, and I won't do the order - AND you will not have sent payment, so I don't have to worry about refunds. I really hope we make it happen...
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.