Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-11, 09:01 PM   #1
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Attn: People looking for a room at Wheeler/Wilson

Just like the former thread, please only post here if you are looking for a cabin to stay in, but don't plan to book one yourself. This will help us that signed for a room sort out the best plan.

Please list it like this if you don't mind:

Sun.
Mon.
Tues.
Wed.
Thurs.
Fri.
Sat.

You get the point. Vertically like that. If we get a lot of people, it will help.

Thanks.
Old 01-14-11, 12:22 PM   #2
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

We have a similiar one going, but this if fine. By the MIDDLE OF MARCH guys, we will need to really firm this up for the accomadations side of this gig. If you can post your intentions by then we will get everyone in a cabin that gives us the dates they will be at Wheeler. We have some flexibility to add guys closer to the actual event, but we don't want things too tight. We have 5 cabins - so NFE's post doesn't confuse anyone - therefore ONLY 5 RESERVATIONS are available. Others will be matched by their days to an already "booked" cabin.

So far, three cabins are "booked" and the third 1 BR will likely be taken by Zooker's mom & sister. That leaves the 3 BR still un-reserved. 2 (of the 3) 1 BR cabins will not be able to accept additional persons (the Zooker & Seaver cabins for obvious reasons). NFE has a 1 BR with some bunk space (at this time) and I do too in the 2 BR. The 3 BR can hold 8 people, but it will need to be reserved by the person staying the most days - and fill in with additional people.

We can also swap accomadations if it comes to that, but it is VERY important to know how many days you are planning to be there, to get everyone in a cabin (for similiar says) and not have a major problem a couple weeks before this thing happens. I am considering taking the 3 BR myself then we'll have the most space available for the most days (if I do that, I'd like to convice NFE to come in on that unit as we will be staying the entire week). Possibly 'Bama and the Zooker's would want to share the 2 BR (queen in one, twins in the other)? That senario would open the 1 BR cabins to those staying shorter and varied days to match up better. I tried to build flexibility into the selection of cabins, and I think we'll be OK, but the sooner you can nail down when you'll be there, the easier it's going to be getting people matched up for your stay.

By the end of March, if we have to swap the actual reservations with the Park Office, we can do that without any issues. And I can do that with one phone call, once we nail down who is where for when. That's what is important guys, now and as this gets closer - WHO's comming for WHEN, then we will know WHERE we can place you (preferences as to "cabin mates" will certainly be considered as space allows). FIRM IT UP, and let us know. Mr John Seaver, aka 'bama is HOSTING an event sure to be carried in your memories for a lifetime and I don't think you'll want to miss it, I KNOW I DON'T. So let's cooperate, as best we can to get the most difficult part of this process (cabin reservations) stabilized.

Thanks!

Last edited by bassboogieman; 01-14-11 at 12:36 PM.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.