Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-09, 07:57 PM   #1
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default St. Croix Premier Series Crankbait Casting Rods

We have two of these that we won as a door prize in Florida this summer. They were hiding in the closet of the Motor Coach. I am learning how to upload pictures but I can’t really get a good picture taken. (My photography skills suck) They are new one still has a tag on one of the guides. I copied the following from Cabilas site.

Lighter, faster and stronger. St. Croix has redesigned its popular Premier Crankbait Casting Rods in a successful attempt to make an already great fishing rod even better. The result is sensitivity, handling and performance taken to a new level. And, with a handsome new glossy black pearl finish, these rods look as good as they fish. They still feature quality components such as Forecast aluminum-oxide guides, Fuji® reel seats and premium-grade cork handles. Five-year warranty.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp;jsessionid=VZYOURESEGMKVLAQBBKCCN3MCAEFKI WE?id=0036477121124a&type=product&cmCat=froogle&cm _ven=data_feed&cm_cat=froogle&cm_pla=0800301&cm_it e=0036477121124a&_requestid=86099
These are the PC70MHM 7’ medium heavy model.
The retail is $110.00 on Cabelas site. I will ship to the lower 48 only with insurance. We will take $75.00 for both and will ship them in a used G Loomis travel tube. The price includes the shipping. Now if you are a student and/or military PM us and you can have them for free. They look to be nice rods and feel great in my hand.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RV.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	4299  
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-09, 08:42 AM   #2
rrw4258
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

pm sent to vegas
Old 09-30-09, 01:46 PM   #3
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Wow thanks everyone but the rods are gone. Just so you know I also post on a few other fishing forums. But if I get anything else that might help some of the students we will keep the PM's and let you know. Only wish we could help them all.
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.