Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-07, 11:17 PM   #26
bassfisher02
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02

Stylgeo, I didnt in the least take JB's response in a personal attack upon myself. I actually took it more as a random-rant, not anything serious. Your grammer is remarkable for english being your second language. Its is said english is the hardest language to learn, I dont know if thats true or not. Anyways you are very good with it. Dr. Phil is a therapist if you will that goes around on TV and corrects peoples problems and helps them with it.

Kawa, haha, I dont understand why you take such offense or seriousness to this? I mean, I'm not being serious, I doubt JB was being serious[to the extent of actually calling someone out] so I dont understand why you are so fired up?? I dont have a problem with ignorant people... I dont see where you got that. I dont proclaim I am better than anyone, but I can tell you with certainty that I am better at sentence structure, grammer, and over-all english than those who type like: "Aye yo G who diizzz B" I'm not even going to keep on with that sentence. And I'm no grammer professional, in fact just after chemistry its my least favorite class. If you'd like to dispute the fact that my grammer is no better then people who type like that fact than I guess you dont understand grammer. I could care less about typos, small mistakes, pretty much anything that I can understand and doesnt make me feel as though I just jumped back 5 grades while reading is fine in my book. I dont have a problem with ignorant people, they do as they will. I dont see your facts in the fact that my grammer isnt better than people who type like stated. Because quite frankly my grammer is better. I'm quite sure you've been taking lessons from Dr. Phil, or you are some kind of spiritual mind body inner self individual?

This is quite humorous in my book, especially since you're getting all fired up about grammer and correcting people with a 16 year old... I dont take any of these things seriously and I didnt think you would either. But I was wrong, and in my attempt to crack an innocent joke and voice my opinion you decided to ignite the fire and go on about how I have a problem with ignorant people... I just have a problem with their typing, grammer, yada yada yada, that is all.
Old 09-14-07, 11:47 PM   #27
Kawabuggy
BassFishin.Com Member

I read your response twice and could not find any hint of anything fishing related... Is this like Find Waldo and I'm just missing it?

I'm not fired up at all dude. I'm as calm as a 6:30AM lake with a slow fog just barely settling on the water.

In regards to me being a "spiritual mind body inner self individual".. Nope. Not even close. I'm just a master bull-$h!tter and I think I got ya!

Have a beer on me! Yes, I'm sitting here drinking about to piss my pants with this. Hope everyone else has been enjoying it. I am the ~jackazz~ that always plays the practical jokes at the office. I just wanted to see what it would be like to play the "serious" side of things.. Bassfisher02, you have played along well, and I am sorry if you are upset at how this has turned out.

By the way, I'm going fishing tomorrow and I am taking my camera. I will post RESULTS tomorrow. Is that confidence?
Kawabuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-07, 12:41 AM   #28
Rebbasser
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Well, this sure went off topic. Might as well throw in my $.02. My approach is pretty simple: When I see a bunch of internet jibberish, I ignore it-I stop reading right there and move on.

Stylgeo, you are doing just fine.
Old 09-15-07, 02:13 AM   #29
cdubya
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawabuggy View Post
By the way, I'm going fishing tomorrow and I am taking my camera. I will post RESULTS tomorrow. Is that confidence?

Heck even if you don't have luck do what I do, snap photos of the surroundings for maybe a reminder of where not to work from next time
cdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-07, 05:40 AM   #30
ESipes_89
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via MSN to ESipes_89

Thanks for the response 02. I'm pretty amazed how my simple question, that had nothing to do with the topic of this thread, turned into a full on rant. I have to say, that was pretty pointless. ROTFLMAO (another abbreviation. lol) I'm still a new guy here and was just wondering if there was a background story. I see it in almost all his posts.

No offense 02, you sound like a well educated guy. I just "liek" to get to know the people around me.

-Eric
Old 09-15-07, 08:44 AM   #31
stylgeo
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooker View Post
ya your right stylgeo we can't blame you for learning proper "kings" english. or drivin on the wrong side the dam road..

zooker

Yeap, english people are used to going the wrong way. But the women there like it just like that

I am glad things are finally back to normal! I am going fishing in 10 minutes! Wish me luck!

cheers
Old 09-24-07, 07:18 PM   #32
3dkicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Bass jump and clear the water and so do carp. Spent about 1/2 an hour working topwater on an area on a guided trip once. Fish were jumping but we never got a good look at one. Always jumping to the left or right just out of view. Finally one jumped in front of all three of us and we realized our mistake. I still give the guide a hard time about it.
Next time this happens try increasing or decreasing the speed of your retrieve and/or change the size of the topwater bait. If that doesn't work then find another pond to fish. Actively feeding bass shouldn't be that difficult to catch.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.