Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-09, 01:00 PM   #1
WaffleJaw
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Bathroom Battle.

I was using the bathroom.Then as I grab the toliet paper off the ground and pull some off.A cockroach runs out of the cardboard tube onto my hand..I shake him off and it falls into my underwear and hides....Without thinking,I start kicking and thrashing my feet like Im an American Gladiator in a paddle boat...The cockroach finally comes out and I get him on the floor...It runs before I can smash him with the air freshener can......

I lost.

It was a glorious war..... my pants might have been down..But my courage has never been higher!

Gross,I know.
Old 12-16-09, 01:49 PM   #2
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

hmmm....

Very interesting crap... we need more poeple on here telling us about how that dump was... a dayly thing!

I can see it now, a few forum called the "the daily dump"

No pics?
Old 12-16-09, 02:19 PM   #3
zooker

wiffle
WAY TO DAM MUCH INFO....

zooker
Old 12-16-09, 02:39 PM   #4
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooker View Post
wiffle
WAY TO DAM MUCH INFO....

zooker
There are two things that are certain in this life.....
Working till 60 sucks,and fighting something while dumping is funny.

Besides,I didnt use any adjectives

Every person has had an akward moment on the toliet.....If you hadnt,your either a liar or under the legal drinking age.

Last edited by WaffleJaw; 12-16-09 at 02:47 PM.
WaffleJaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-09, 02:56 PM   #5
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Waff, I hate roaches too. Was this in your house, or some dirty ole service station on the outskirt of town?
Old 12-16-09, 03:08 PM   #6
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba_Bruiser View Post
Waff, I hate roaches too. Was this in your house, or some dirty ole service station on the outskirt of town?
At work!...Our bathroom has a shower in it that we use for disposing dirty water from our machines,and air conditioners....That still water that lingers in it attracts cockroaches like crazy...You cant go in the bathroom without seeing about 4 of them....Its really pretty disgusting..Weve had pest control service out three times this year for that and our rats.....They just keep coming back.........
Old 12-16-09, 03:17 PM   #7
nofearengineer

Waffle...I passed out near-Elvis style once (from staying up 3 days straight and then consuming truly excessive quantities of Old Milwaukee). I'm not sure exactly how long I was in there, but my legs stayed asleep for about 15 minutes after I woke up.

Ironic...I was holding on to things when I went in...and on the way out as well.
Old 12-16-09, 04:19 PM   #8
muddy
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleJaw View Post
I was using the bathroom.Then as I grab the toliet paper off the ground and pull some off.A cockroach runs out of the cardboard tube onto my hand..I shake him off and it falls into my underwear and hides....Without thinking,I start kicking and thrashing my feet like Im an American Gladiator in a paddle boat...The cockroach finally comes out and I get him on the floor...It runs before I can smash him with the air freshener can......

I lost.

It was a glorious war..... my pants might have been down..But my courage has never been higher!

Gross,I know.

Now if you were up against crab lice, now that would be daring!
muddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-09, 05:58 PM   #9
1/4 stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
Waffle...I passed out near-Elvis style once (from staying up 3 days straight and then consuming truly excessive quantities of Old Milwaukee). I'm not sure exactly how long I was in there, but my legs stayed asleep for about 15 minutes after I woke up.

Ironic...I was holding on to things when I went in...and on the way out as well.
lol... Thank goodness I aint the only one that's done that. Except it was Milwaukee's beast that made me do it.
Old 12-16-09, 05:59 PM   #10
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post

Old Milwaukee,lol,the unofficial band practice beer!
and also the worse headache beer too!
Its amazing how we recover from those nights only to do it again later...How many times have you told yourself ''Im never drinking like that again?''
Old 12-16-09, 07:36 PM   #11
danielbasspro
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I actually was using the bathroom one day then I realized my window was open and my girlfriend was outside knocking on the door and I didnt answer so she came to the side and looked in she thought it was my room and I was just sitting on the John she was like EEEEEEWWWW!!! it was so funny
Old 12-16-09, 08:04 PM   #12
bamabassman

Betting she ain't his girlfriend anymore. Hahahahaha.
Old 12-16-09, 08:35 PM   #13
bcklash

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleJaw View Post
Old Milwaukee,lol,the unofficial band practice beer!
and also the worse headache beer too!
Its amazing how we recover from those nights only to do it again later...How many times have you told yourself ''Im never drinking like that again?''
My worst headache beer was Pabst Blue Ribbon, Black Label or Rolling Rock. And yea I promised more than once that I wouldn't do it again.
Somebody told me once to put a raw egg in a beer and it would cure a hangover, well lets just say that's one hangover I'll never forget.
Old 12-16-09, 08:58 PM   #14
zooker

ah yes i have tangled with the "ol mill beast" and it whipped my butt. i believe i said" i can't hang on to the floor any longer"...but everything was umm a bit fuzzy at the time...

i think black label or was it killians red that has a walker on the label??

zooker
Old 12-17-09, 11:10 AM   #15
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcklash View Post
My worst headache beer was Pabst Blue Ribbon, Black Label or Rolling Rock. And yea I promised more than once that I wouldn't do it again.
Somebody told me once to put a raw egg in a beer and it would cure a hangover, well lets just say that's one hangover I'll never forget.
PBR.I second that Bcklash...I cant drink that anymore because of the headaches.After the third one,my head was splitting..

Ive never heard of the raw egg...But I tell you what has never failed me yet....

Right before going to bed,pop three Advil (the original hangover medicine) and chug a full 20oz bottle of water for rehydration...
I have never had a problem getting up the next day/morning and many of my friends do it now as well...Your still a little groggy,but no headaches or nausea....Trust me,Ive watched four seasons of ''House''
Im pretty much a doctor.lol
Old 12-17-09, 11:38 AM   #16
nofearengineer

You're absolutely right with your remedy there, Waffle. 90% of the bad effects of a hangover is just the dehydration. Many people take aspirin to stop the headache, but since it's a diuretic (just like alcohol), which removes water from your body, all they succeed in doing is making the hangover worse.

Advil and extra water is a great idea.

The only exception might be if you drank waaaay too much. Then all that extra water might cause other sleeping problems.
Old 12-17-09, 12:09 PM   #17
Captmikestarrett

Goody hangover power after a double wendy's with cheese and a baked potatoe. Wash down with a big gulp of coke. Then take a nap.

Capt Mike

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.