Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-06, 11:01 AM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Supper bowl and Frog legs

polly aint watched a football game with me in years. she use to wach em with me until her nephu invited us to go watch him play . he wuz a famus player who played in tha nfl fur 9 years. we wuz invited to his retarment football partie. him an anothur play stood up there and told jokes at each othur all nite. and he told something that imbarassed polly. He told evurbody in that place. He sade my aunt polly is here, and i got to tell yuall that she dose not like football enymore. .. he sade, she came to one of my games to wach me play, and after tha game, i aks hur how she liked it? And aunt polly sade, i will nevur again come to wach you play that silly game with them big ole selfish boys.. He sade I sks hur why and she sade I aint never herd of such big ole boys fighten over 25 cents... she sade all through tha game , all she could hear wuz them big ole boys holleren and sayen "get that quarter back, get that quarter back" and he sade, after tha game wuz over, aunt polly went into tha dressen room and gave them big ole boys a good talken to. and before she left she gave each of them boys 50 cents each so thay wuldnt fight nomore..and that hole place wuz laffin...and thats why she aint wacthen tha superball game with me... but she is gonna keep plenty of carp and frog legs fried up for me and elmer. she done made 2 galons of tang fur us to drank.... i think after tha partie, i jest might give hur a good rub down, she says it makes hur relax.

Last edited by CarpMan; 02-05-06 at 11:12 AM.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-06, 11:33 AM   #2
Dyas
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Dyas

I cant waiit fer the game. Im gonna get 2 miss skool 2moro cause im gonnna be hungover and tired. Im goin to a party at one of my friends house and were gonna drink and have a good time... Might go muddin after the game if we dont forget by then lol..
Old 02-05-06, 12:01 PM   #3
striker23
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to striker23

great i hope you enjoy this superbowl carp man! There wont be no fighting for seattles quarterback cause walter jones is gonna take joey porter to school!
striker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-06, 12:23 PM   #4
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Lol Dyas, that sounds like a good plan. I'm fixin to go outside and start smokin the salmon, I understand one of my friends has a keg...it shall be good times.
Old 02-05-06, 12:50 PM   #5
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL
Lol Dyas, that sounds like a good plan. I'm fixin to go outside and start smokin the salmon, I understand one of my friends has a keg...it shall be good times.
WTL! You appear to be one that might be on a journey to higher edgjumekeshun, and one with high lurnen abillyities. But i notised one of yuor wurds in this post wuz not up to standurds.. Now dont get me rong, cuz im not one to judge othurs grammur and dikshun. But the wurd FIXEN, needs fixen, and im tha one that can fix it. I have xperiense with that wurd..and i will xplane it to you.. When i wuz goin thru jet pilot trannen.. I wuz dew for a vacation, and the instructioner, came by my locker as i wuz getting reedy to go. And he ask me what i wuz doin? I sade, im repairing to go on vacation. He sade" No you're nor repairing to go, He sade "You are preparing to go on vacation" He sade repair means to fix something. And I sade "you are right sir,thats whut I sade, I'm fixin to go on vacastion. Now I didnt pass my gramur and dikshun because of that wurd... Now I'm hoping that you are going to take this lessun as constructive critissivesim, and not hold eny thing pursonal against me. cuz i think you are a intellugent persun and i jest want to help you..
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-06, 01:38 PM   #6
PowerBass
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Wow CarpMan, thanks for that. You are a fart smeller, I mean smart feller!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.