Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-06, 06:51 PM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Valentines Party at tha Pond

Me an Polly wuz setten down at tha carppond saying sweet things to each other about Valentines day. And as we were watching tha bobber on her line, she snuggled up close to me an sade " honey, I shore love tha roses and tha zebco you got me" I sade" baby, thay aint nothun to good fur you". I told her next to ground hogsday, this is a very important day in our life... She got all wet eyed and told me she loved me more than a hog loves slop.. Now im a big ole tuff carpman and I aint susposed to get all emotional and teary eyed, but when she told me that, my heart started to bleed taers.. Me and Polly jest set there togather holden her zebzo , soaken up the love that we have fur each other, and enjoying tha moment. What a grate Valentines Day we are haven. Polly wunts to camp out tonite down by tha carppond and dine by lantern lite... Shes got tha double wide sleepen bag ready, and shes got a pack of chicken dogs with a half gallon of tang. And thay just aint no tellen whut she is up to.. She likes to lay under tha stars on a clear nite and watch tha coons roam around in tha trees. She knows how to have a good time. I hope she dont wear her carp stretchies and get in one of her modes to wrestle me under tha covers, especialy after she eats them chicken dogs whith that texas pete hot sauce.. Lourdy have mercy on me if she dose. But, it's Pollys party, and its gonna be her nite and, and as long as she loves me like a hog loves slop, then were gonna have a good time to nite. Cuz thay aint no way I'm depriven my Polly of a sweet Valentines Day....Wishen all yuor wifes and girl frinds a hapy Valintens Day. CMan and Polly
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-06, 06:58 PM   #2
lovinfishin9

Send a message via AIM to lovinfishin9

Yall have a real good time. I know how much them hogs love slop. I used to raise em, you cant hardly keep em away from it.
Old 02-14-06, 07:57 PM   #3
bassintxlady

Send a message via Yahoo to bassintxlady

awwwwww.....now that's about the sweetest thing i've ever read.......Happy Valentine's Day to you and miss polly as well....

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.