Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-06, 03:29 AM   #1
bass-fisher
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to bass-fisher
Default the end.

heyy everybody!

i live in MA, so the fishing season is pretty much over; until the ice is thick enough of course.

i've been really busy this year with school, work, and more school, so i didn't get to go fishing as much as i wanted

i was just wondering how you would rate your success this year, what worked/didn't work, and maybe if you had any stories.

thanks!!

<3
bass-fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-06, 04:33 AM   #2
jrward
BassFishin.Com Member

I had a great year. There is a public lake about three hundred yards from my front door and it gets alot of pressure, but lucky for me - most people are just slingin' baits and hopin' to get lucky. I'll take a spook or a one-minus and have myself a ball. I've caught two over 8lbs. and plenty between 5 and 7lbs. plus plenty of 1.5lb crappie for the table. I moved to Little Rock a couple years ago from the other side of the state ( Wynne Ar.) I get to go home and fish from time to time, the bass are a little bigger and I know all the hot spots on my home lakes. My best day this year, I caught over 30 bass in an afternoon , with 4 fish over 7lbs. comin' on the first 4 cast.
jrward is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.