Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-10, 06:57 PM   #26
Arkie Bass Buster
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballl View Post
boat (and trailer): definition
A big hole where you keep tossing money and the only thing that gets bigger or better is the hole
You know boat stands for:
Break
Out
Another
Thousand

LOL
Arkie Bass Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10, 11:38 PM   #27
bassfisher
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Well I'm still having a wiring issue on the trailer. It seems to be with the yellow running light on the front of the right rear fender, the red side maker light behind the right rear fender, and right running brake light. (The brake/turn signals and other running lights work fine, it's just those three, plus the motor bar light which runs off the right brake light wiring.) We find that out heading to the lake to test the live wells, and set up the gps depth finder for what I want it to read.
Well the passenger side live well leaks a little bit into the storage compartment that houses the pump and overflow tube/hose. It looks like the pump it self is leaking at the base of the pump, and the overflow tube, it's leaking from the connection inside the live well itself, and the hose that it connects to, that runs into the storage compartment to drain. So I'd say Wednesday I'll go get a 360gph live well pump, and seal around the overflow tube/hose connection and I should be go to go. BTW, the boat handled beautifully. It was very stable in all ways, running and fishing. It might of had some small maintenance issues, for a 2002 boat, that sat for two years, but I really do believe it's going to be a great boat for fishing out of for many more years to come.
Thanks Bryce for turning me onto the Tracker Avalanche!!! WOW, what a boat, and that 150 Merc, will make her fly, once I put a few more hours on it, from it sitting the 2 years. lol
bassfisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.