Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-11, 11:02 AM   #1
Fish30114
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Spinnerbait Box questions

I bought a couple of the 'spinnerbait/buzzbait' boxes from Plano, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to put my lures into them. Their pictures on-line look so perfect, but there are little snap-in notces in the top of the dividers, which I just can't figure out.....

If someone can help me over my temporary (hopefully) forest for the trees syndrome I would appreciate it.

Also, other good methods of storing spinnerbaits would be appreciated. I fish with a pack with 4-5 boxes put into the pack, and the middle compartment has some additional tools and such in it, my soft plastics go in their bags into the bottom of the compartment that holds the 4 or 5 boxes.
Fish30114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 11:18 AM   #2
Handlebars
BassFishin.Com Member

Not sure which boxes you have: small squares where they hang in or the larger rectangle boxes like the FTO series but the main wire clips into the 2 notches then you have to squeeze the blade wire with a little pressure to snap in.

Edit: This makes more sense to me:

Or the head wire may lay on the bottom maybe in little track or groove with the blade wire facing the lid, then with a lil pressure downward it will clip into the 2 notches........

Link

Link

Last edited by Handlebars; 10-12-11 at 11:30 AM.
Handlebars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-11, 01:02 PM   #3
Fish30114
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Handlebars, I got it--just had seen the TW image which got it figured for me. I had not been putting the head of the spinnerbait in between the 'fingers' before trying to put tension on the blade wire--that's what had me screwy--thanks for the feedback.
Fish30114 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.