Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-13, 12:26 PM   #1
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Curado 200E7 and Citica 200E ($140 TYD)

I'm looking to sell the following:

(1) Curado 200E7 (cosmetically 9/10 and mechanically 9/10) spooled with 40 or 50lb braid (I can't remember)

- Mechanically it may be a 10/10, it operates and functions with no problems what so ever, but I don't want to mislead anyone as it has been fished a lot and cleaned regularly.

(1) Citica 200E (cosmetically 4-5/10 and mechanically 7/10)

- This is a Citica I bought off eBay and it has a lot of boat rash. It is missing an E-Clip on the end of the level wind guide ($1.50 for the part, I can order it and replace it if needed).

- The reel also carbontex drag washer and ABEC 5 bearings. The reel will cast a country mile no problem.

- I listed it mechanically a 7 out of 10 due to the missing e-clip, with the clip I would put it at 8 or 9.

Both of these reels are currently sitting in my garage without rods to put them on and I can use the cash to buy gun parts with. If interested shoot me a PM. I will post picutres tonight when I get home.

I do not want to separate the reels; however, depending on which reel you want and if the offer is good enough we can talk.

I'm not out to screw anyone over on these, so if you buy them and are not happy let me know and we can work a small cash refund. Silence is consent though if you don't speak up.

Again, I will put pictures up this evening...Thanks for looking.

Paypal is the only form of payment I can accept

Shane
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.