Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-06, 03:09 PM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default A true Marine

There was a Marine deployed to Afghanistan. While he was there he received a letter from his girlfriend. In the letter she explained that she had slept with two guys while he had been gone and she wanted to break up AND she wants her picture back. So the Marine does what any squared-away Marine would do. He went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find. He then mailed about 25 pictures to his girlfriend with the following note: I don't remember which one you are, please remove your picture and send the rest back!
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-06, 04:38 PM   #2
Hef

Send a message via Yahoo to Hef

I love it. I'm going to have to remember that one.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his"
- Gen Patton
Hef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-06, 04:40 PM   #3
ILfishinman

Send a message via AIM to ILfishinman Send a message via MSN to ILfishinman

yea thats great.
Old 07-18-06, 06:31 PM   #4
CarpMan

A crusty old Marine Corps Colonel found himself at a gala event at a posh hotel, sponsored by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely attractive, idealistic young women in attendance. One of them approached the colonel.
"Excuse me sire, but you seem to be a very serious man. Are you this way all the time? Or is there something that's bothering you?" "No, I'm just serious by nature."
Looking over the colonel's ribbons, the young lady said, "You seem to have seen a lot of action." "Yes, a lot of action," said the colonel rather curtly. Finding it hard work trying to start a conversation with the colonel, the young woman said, "You know, you should lighten up a little . . . relax and enjoy yourself." This didn't seem to move the colonel, who just looked at her very seriously. Exasperated, the woman said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when was the last time you had sex?" "1955."
"Well no wonder you're the way you are! You really need to chill out a little and quite taking everything so seriously. I mean, no sex since 1955 is a little extreme!"
"I don't think so, it's only, 2130 now."
Old 07-18-06, 06:34 PM   #5
CarpMan

Default Here is one for the navy

Well," snarled the tough old Navy Chief to the bewildered Seaman. "I suppose after you get discharged from the Navy, you'll just be waiting for me to die so you can come and pizz on my grave." "Not me, Chief!" the Seaman replied. "Once I get out of the Navy, I'm never going to stand in line again!"
Old 07-18-06, 07:10 PM   #6
CarpMan

Default And one for the Army

An Army football player was almost killed in a tragic horseback riding accident. He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death. Thank Gooodness the manager of the K-Mart came out and unplugged it.

I hope I havent offended any one doing service for our great Country. My heart goes out to our brave men and women in uniform. Carpy

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.