Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-05, 09:52 PM   #1
dodgeguy
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Went fishing-what a great day!!

well today it started off being really hott and windy...so i decided not to fish..then about 4:00 pm it started raining HARD and it started to cool off..when the rain got done around 5:30 i decided to go fishing since the bass should moving around after the rain and cooler water..i just decided to go shore fishing and in about 10 minutes i caught 3 bass on a white spinnerbait...then my friend came up and asked if i wanted to go boat fishing so we did and we went in the same pond as i was shore-fishing at..for about the first 10 casts nothin was happening..then all of a sudden..a fish was in the boat, then another, then another, then another...it was really going good...we were mainly catchin 2-2 1/2 pounders some 3's but not many...then at about 7 it really started to slow down and about one fish was caught...at about 7:45 it started back up again..fish after fish after fish..by the way he was using the same lure the whole time(black buzz bait with silver blade) and i was using the same lure the whole time too(white spinner bait)...we ended the 2 1/2 hour trip with 30 bass and 6 pike..by far my best of the year and best in that pond

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.