Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-06, 07:35 PM   #26
crankybait
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

nj bassdevil, i cant help it, im talkative, and i need help with my fishing. you dont need to ask so many basic questions like i do. i promise, after i get the hang of this my posting will slow down
crankybait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-06, 08:32 PM   #27
rrw4258

see ya man and good luck...

Ryan
Old 03-10-06, 08:54 PM   #28
TackleTester
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to TackleTester

Ur fine cranky......Don't about it....NJ's just looking for attention and he's getting it. He acts like he knows everything now, cause he's been fishing for a whole year now....Kinda funny actually....Anyway, keep posting Cranky, get to 1000...lol
TackleTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-06, 09:30 PM   #29
Denny_K

Default I'm ready

I have a very very very micro small fiddle out to play the exit song And a fresh miller lite to keep my fingers limber
Denny
Denny_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-06, 10:16 PM   #30
crankybait

a whole year? damn ive done that and only 3 fish. i swear. i must be doing something totaly wrong
Old 03-10-06, 10:50 PM   #31
Denny_K

Default sorry.....wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I had the mute on me fiddle playith loud now,Bartender beer me....sir...
tissue anyone
Denny
Old 03-11-06, 09:38 AM   #32
bassintom

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

someone on another site said this place is going to h*** because of one certain person.their site started going down as soon as this person started flooding the board with posts.then they gave him the boot.everything is fine there now.....i see this same thing happening here.only there is more than one flooding the board by posting nonsense.
i'm not leaving because i know as soon as the trolls get tired of a board they move on.(or are forced to move on).i suggest if we want to keep kevin's a friendly place we simply put the trolls on ignore which i have done.it sure saves a lot of reading through crap.
just look at some of the threads,there is no reason for a thread with 20 posts to have most of them posted by the same person.and it's all junk,they post about things they have no idea what they are talking about.
i'll post to help someone,but as soon as i find out what they are up to,they get iggyed.
here's the soap box back.
Old 03-11-06, 01:28 PM   #33
flippin4it

I'm posting an opinion, I'm not just jumping on someone's back for the heck of it. I have been in here awhile now and read posts everyday. I not a big poster, but I felt it was time for me to say something to all the people that threaten to leave for days at a time. I agree with bassintom and should have suggested it myself. Put people that you don't care for on ignor. Oh, one more thing. leoayers, Thanks for calling me a name for having a opinion,I bet your doing great! If you think I'm the worst,you have spoken way to soon!
Old 03-11-06, 01:33 PM   #34
flippin4it

I forgot, LOL @ what Denny_k had to say! Love the tune!
Old 03-11-06, 01:52 PM   #35
Denny_K

Default your alright

Flippin,Your alright..I laffed my a## off when I was reading your post.Your
like me I can't tolerated people wwwaaaing and booooowhooing all
over the place.Just take your tissues and leave.Please head north to the highway,It's rush hour and your on foot .Have you ever played Frogger......hehehehe Or here's a box of nails to swollow...Okay really I'm kidding Denny
Old 03-12-06, 07:23 PM   #36
Hef
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Hef

Cranky - you're allright. This sight is to help other folks. NJBD, you asked the same questions when you first got here. Don't look for folks to beg you to stay, it ain't gonna happen. As far as the comment about the post count.....I could care less. I've been here for awhile and you've got hundreds of more posts than me. I come here to loook for advice on fishing and spread the knowledge that I have with others. There are alot of folks on here (PNJ, Zook, Tom, Reb, lizards, Rob, and many more sorry I can't list you all) that have helped me out with stuff. Sorry that your leaving, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. But like we say in the Navy, fair winds and following seas Shipmate.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his"
- Gen Patton
Hef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-06, 08:37 PM   #37
crankybait

well hey, thanks hef. yeah this place is great to learn from, i barely knew how to cast before i got here

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.