Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-10, 02:10 PM   #1
MO3N
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Wave Worms

I recently purchased a few products from overstockbait.com and I was very happy with there price, speed and customer service. I did not have to call in and talk to the customer service. But my products arrived fast and with a hand checked off list of the products I ordered. I would Highly recommend them.

But back to my actual question. Overstockbait.com seems to have a ton of wave worms products. They seem to have a good stock of them almost every time I check their site. I have done a few searches and from what I have read the tiki stick worms seem to be popular and durable. But I was wondering what everyone though about their other products, specifically the grass craw, crawdad and paddle-tail shad.

any help on these products would be great. I need to get all stocked up for the season

Thanks
MO3N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-10, 03:26 PM   #2
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I've only used the Tiki sticks and I actually prefer them to most other plastic stick baits. I'm sure their other products are good also.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-10, 04:42 PM   #3
Bob Smith
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Years ago when they first started producing them out by lake Fork, in Texas, we went nuts over them. It seemed like everything they made caught fish and all anybody could say was, "gotta have me some of that Molopo sauce!!". We kind of drifted away from them after awhile. They definitely caught fish. The Anaconda was great for reeling across grass matts and even in the open water, they were well in advance of Strike King's Rage tail baits. The Tiki sticks in the 4" and the 6" were great, I still have a bunch of them. The 6" baits I fish weightless both Wacky and T-rigged , the 4" work well on C-rigs and shakey heads, and even on mojo rigs.
Old 03-06-10, 06:06 PM   #4
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

I've actually had some Wave Worm products in my cart at Tackle Warehouse and Overstock for a week or so now.
Ended up placin the TW order earlier today. Got some Tiki Stiks and a bunch of Tiki Grubs. The grubs are even cheaper than the Janns Netcraft grubs I usually use for spinnerbait trailers.
Really like the swirl colors Wave Worm has. Can't wait to get em!
Old 03-06-10, 06:09 PM   #5
Jrob78

I've used the Tiki Sticks in the past and was very pleased with them.
Jrob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-10, 06:50 PM   #6
MO3N

Guess ill have to place my order. Wave Worms sure has some funny colors, but some colors that look really good as well. I will hopefully place my order tonight or tomorrow so I can have them in time for Spring break in a few weeks.
Old 03-06-10, 10:26 PM   #7
CMorg

I too prefer the Tiki Sticks to anyothers made. I also ordered from Overstock Bait and Tackle before , and I too had a great experiance. I recommend people check them out...
CMorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-10, 10:38 PM   #8
MO3N

Ill try the wave worm products. I was amazed at how fast my order got to me I did the cheapest/slowest shipping method and they got to me in like 3 days.
Old 03-07-10, 12:58 AM   #9
MO3N

Well I placed my second order through overstockbait.com first one was mostly hard baits and couple jigs and this order was almost all soft plastics and a few jigs. I guess I will see how good these wave worm products work.

Thanks for all the input.
Old 03-08-10, 01:40 PM   #10
Raul

Tiki Shaddicks are very good jerkbaits.
Raul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-10, 08:30 PM   #11
aikenyounggun

I liked their tiki sticks a lot. I have heard somethin about that they went out of business or traded hands last year. Is that true or does anyone know the details?
Old 03-08-10, 11:35 PM   #12
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikenyounggun View Post
I liked their tiki sticks a lot. I have heard somethin about that they went out of business or traded hands last year. Is that true or does anyone know the details?

Their website's still up and runnin. Although they do have a lot of product at overstock.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.