Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-06, 07:35 PM   #1
toni_dawg35
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Who likes Jazz?

I’ve been lisening to the Wayman Tisdale album “Way Up” I got a copy from my work UMGD. Ive really been loving it since Im into Jazz and Fusion. I wanted to see him live, I hear he’s awesome did anyone go to the Long Beach Jazz Festival? I hear he is on the RENDEZVOUS ALL STAR TOUR. If you happen to go let me know what you thought about it. I hear he will be hosting The smooth Jazz Cruise (Key West/Cozumel/Costa Maya/Half Moon Cay) Jan. 20-27 2007
toni_dawg35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-06, 08:06 PM   #2
flbassman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Welcome! I personally don't like jazz, and suspect you're a troll, but welcome anyway!
Old 08-23-06, 09:09 PM   #3
pig n jig

I R A Hillbilly that happens to like Jazz. I Mentioned a Jazz Muscian who had a horrible life , but he was a very good Muscian. Art Pepper was his name.I also like John Coltrane, Charlie Parker, Miles Davis, Cassandra Wilson,Wes Montgomery and you can almost class Norah Jones as Jazz.There was a Group from the late 60's, early 70's called tangerine dream you might like.There are others like Shelley Manne, Sonny Redd, Harold Ousley,Ada Moore,Lenny McBrowne,Stan Getz,Lee Allen, Amy Curtis, Dupree Bolton........ Yep, I like Jazz.Lol........ P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-06, 10:06 AM   #4
FlyRod

Thumbs up

Another Sooner hero!

A natural athlete, Tisdale was on the basketball court when not making music. He played for the University of Oklahoma Sooners from 1983 to 1985 and became the first basketball player to have his jersey, number 23, retired. Wayman still has ties to the school, as he provides commentary for the men’s team during the basketball season. All three years at Oklahoma, Tisdale was a member of the John Wooden Award All-American Team and in 1984 he played on the U.S. Olympic team who brought home the Gold. After college, in 1986, the Indiana Pacers selected Tisdale as the No. 2 pick in the draft, behind Patrick Ewing. For the next 12 years, Tisdale left his mark on the NBA with the Pacers, Sacramento Kings and Phoenix Suns as the All-Star scored more than 12,800 points and pulled down more than 5,000 rebounds in his 12-year career.
http://sooner.nmn.speedera.net/pics3...1022184525.jpg

Gosh, it's wonderful to be a Sooner Fan!

(The foregoing was a shameless plug for OU and in no way reflects the opinion or editorial position of the management of this forum...heh!)

FlyRod
FlyRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-06, 10:07 AM   #5
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I like frank zappa's jazz music
JB is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.