Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-14, 09:16 PM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Joedog - eat your heart out...

Not really but an update on the kayak front. Question? Which one is MINE?

Answer: Both of them. Yessir, I am now the owner of a second PA-14, the 2013 yellow one was my buddy Bob's that passed away in Sept. Seems the guy that bought it a month ago decided he didn't want it. He did want the trailer but wanted to sell the kayak w/all the gear including a 998cSI Humminbird. I didn't want the trailer (mine is set up for two), actually tried to buy the kayak but the executor of the estate did not want to split up the package, so I brokered the sale. I was lucky to see the guys post about selling it and jumped right on it. Got a great deal.

So I'm trying to get my wife interested in kayaking, not so much fishing but I think she might like getting out a little. I have a spare now if my nephew wants to go. I think this will be the deciding factor to finally (REALLY) to sell my boat, the kayaks are more fun and a lot less work.

So now I got one like yours!

Last edited by bassboogieman; 03-19-14 at 09:22 PM.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.