Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-04, 10:51 PM   #1
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver
Default Infomercial Lures

OK heres a link to several of the INFOMERCIAL lures

[s]http://www.ngcsports.com%2F[/s]SEE MARTY'S LINK SEVERAL POSTS DOWN

I actually find the Light N' Strike interesting, and am wondering if the light actually does make a difference. I started looking for these, since my issue of Indiana Game and Fish had a advertisement in it about them, actually called the Light N' Live(TM) of course they made it look like and article. And of course I never subscribed to it, just started to appear in my mailbox. Guess I ordered from someone who wanted me to have it or something. Anyway the magazine does has some good info in it, and I do enjoy reading some of the local information it provides. Anyway back to the point. I know we have talked about this over and over again, but would like some input here. We have slammed all the infomercials constantly, but do they have any merit. For example the Kicktail is VERY SIMILIAR to the LUCKY CRAFT POINTER in design, and I've heard nothing but good about the Pointer, yet nobody gives the Kicktail a chance from what I've read? Is this because one is made by a no name company and the other is by a BIG Company known for their quality? It reminds me of the SENKO FAD I like to call it, where they are the best soft plastic around nowadays according to many folks, yet I believe that some of knockoffs are as good if not better, for a lot less money.IMO

Any input is appreciated, and of course we all have are opinions on the matter, so what do you guys think?

Lizards

Edit: If anyone knows how to make the link smaller, so It doesn't run the page out please let me know, I dislike that tremendously :P
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.