Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-05, 10:48 PM   #1
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver
Default Fishing Licenses for disabled

Well I was going to purchase my license this year on the NEW WEBSITE for it. While reading through regulations etc... I came across a Fishing License yearly fee for I think it was $2.75 for diabled folks, compared to $14.75 for a regular license. Now I've never really considered myself disabled, but obviously the US Army, and VA does(go figure right )., and no it's not mentally, like it should be . Anyway you can't order them on line so I called up, and they have to mail me a form. And as the kind lady was telling me, that a Lifetime hunting and fishing License is at a greatly reduced rate. I'm waiting for it in the mail, but anyone who is disabled, take a look at your state regs, you may find yourself in for a treat. Well Creekgeek I guess I might eat my words when I said no to the liftime license thing Anyway just a little tidbit for some of you. Zooker you should check into one if you don't already. Heck with your knees I'm sure the doc would write you up something.

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.