Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-05, 10:44 AM   #1
mallard
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to mallard
Default Photos 5/29

I got out on the water yesterday for a bit on a beautiful sunny day and brought the camera along.

I didn't land any fish for you guys to see, but I still nabbed some pretty photos (or so I think )

View from the bottom of my backyard. The swamp isn't quite green yet, but the trees across are. Spring is here!

Rain, rain, rain, rain! But I bailed the canoe out and here it is ready to go.

As you can see, some heavy shadows in those trees. I tried that area without much success, but it sure was nice to get away from those BFs.

Neighbor. A lot of those trees are actually dead, I'm waiting for them to fall into the water and make some nice logs!

Usually by now, this area has lilypads and other weeds the bass hide in! But because of our very, very, very cloudy May, the weeds are far behind in growth.

That sure was some pretty still water right there.

I did decide to try some logs. This large log right there has given me some nice bass in the past, but nothing there yesterday. I tried a worm, slug-go, and then ran a spoon by.

It was a nice day. The water is probably creeping into the 50's by now, and some weeds are coming up in groups. The best thing to do now is be optimistic, after all, school is out in a couple of weeks, and by then, the fishing should be prime!

I was hoping to get some pictures of the ducks or geese, but they weren't out. Ah well. Might be heading back out today, but it looks like (surprise!) another rainy day.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.