Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-07, 11:33 PM   #26
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

How dare yall make fun of my scientific hypothesis! How sophomoric!

Zooker, I was going to post that picture you sent in my inbox as evidence of this phenomena for all on the board to see, but alas, they arent interested in the intense scientific discussion such a sight would engender.
Old 12-05-07, 01:12 PM   #27
cullin8s
BassFishin.Com Active Member

To me even if the dull grippers did mean fish Had been feeding on craws doesn't mean much if today they are feeding on shad with their dull teeth. I prefer to feel of their belly and if its got hard items inside they are feeding on crawfish now, if its soft they are eating shad (there are more variables but craw and shad were they original itmes mentioned in the post)
Old 12-05-07, 01:35 PM   #28
BassAddict
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

In my most recent tournament (last Saturday) we had a fish in the livewell puke up a crawfish claw and then the last bass we caught had a shad tail sticking out of his throat. We caught our fish on jigs and Yum Dingers that day but the one with the shad in it's throat was on a spinnerbait. Guess they were on a crawfish/shad pattern that day!
BassAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-07, 06:09 PM   #29
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL View Post
How dare yall make fun of my scientific hypothesis! How sophomoric!

Zooker, I was going to post that picture you sent in my inbox as evidence of this phenomena for all on the board to see, but alas, they arent interested in the intense scientific discussion such a sight would engender.
Wylie will, Did you ever think of looking into the Russian mail order brides ? Perhaps you could end the cold war, before history repeats its self ?

http://www.russianbrides.com/

Last edited by pig n jig; 12-05-07 at 06:34 PM.
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-07, 03:47 PM   #30
revrat
BassFishin.Com Member

I think this tooth theory is pretty solid in most places, but probably does not apply in Arkansas or West Virginia. The hillbilly fish in those states ain't got no teef.
revrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-07, 05:23 PM   #31
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Do you think Hillary is a true Arkie slaw ? Are those real, or are they a store bought set of china clippers ? You know , I think she is the first woman in a long time that I didn't notice how big her hooters were ? Anyone notice how big her hooters were ? WTL you been watching the race to the whitehouse, or are you still collecting data on your experiment ? P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.