Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-05, 07:12 PM   #26
bigcheese43
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to bigcheese43
Default Re: Hi,, I'm new to the site

welcome,,, i am kind of new here to... i have laerned a lot from these guys. and gals!!
bigcheese43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-05, 08:17 PM   #27
profishermenkid16
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to profishermenkid16

Fewick,Welcome. Discgolfer, I remember your prior postings.Marty has been here as guest Marty for forever.He may be the only guest that accumulated 1000 posts as a guest. ;D ;D ;D P N J
profishermenkid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-05, 01:14 PM   #28
GeeBeeJim

[quote author=bassfisher02 link=board=news;num=1109844001;start=0#24 date=03/07/05 at 16:55:58]DJ, wats up with all the juvinille deliquents? every kid on here is very knowledgable in my book and other than that ONE incedent. and that kid is now fine so i dont know wat u read to make u think this but its wrong. [/quote]

Bassfisher02

Ron Zook: 2001-2004, Florida 20 Florida State 13.

--------------------------------------------------------------- Â* Â*

Â*Re: shad fishing
« Reply #18 on: Mar 6th, 2005, 1:54pm » Â*Quote Â*>

heres a good recipe: take ur shad and stick it up ur a** Â*let us know how it is Â*

Bassfisher02

Ron Zook: 2001-2004, Florida 20 Florida State 13.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Above is exactly the juvenile behavior on these forums that I was referring to. Â*Thank you Mr. Zook, Â*( Bassfisher02 ) Â*for making my point. Â* Let's clean it up guys !

> Â*DJ

Old 03-08-05, 06:38 PM   #29
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

DJ, do u have no humor? i guess not. its a shame. :'( get one, its a good thing to have. and im guessin ur a seminole fan or u wouldnt have brang anything up about my avatar. do u have hostile feelings towards me cause i like the gators? seems a bit childish, dont u think or i guess u could call it ''juvenile''
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-05, 07:52 PM   #30
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

and NO he aint talking about me

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-05, 08:36 PM   #31
GeeBeeJim

No Zooker Â* ..... Â* I wouldn't talk bout my Hero, my Idol, my Bass Fishin Legend that way. Â*I consider Zooker, Lizards, and anyone else who comes here to talk serious BASS my friends. Â*But here comes this guy with a bug up his butt who wants to talk in circles about Seminoles, Gators, and tell people to shove shad up their a$$. Â*Nice kid, Â*huh ? Â* ( Avatar ? Â*Yes I know what an avatar is. Â*Who critersized this boys avatar ? Â*What is this boy talkin bout anyway Â*? ? ? ) Â*I don't care about his avatar or his football favorites. Â*A child tired of video games, incapable of gentlemanly conduct, who comes here to troll and make trouble ? Â*We don't need attitude problems here; now let's drop it, and clean up these wholesome family oriented forums. Â*I welcome all youngsters who come to learn and not tell someone to shove a shad up their a$$. Â*Nice talk, Â*huh Â*? Â*This forum is an information forum for young and old alike without being nasty. Â*Can't it stay that way ? Â*Sure, we can can have fun doing it, but let's stop flaming people now !

May I suggest, that starting right now, we come here to talk BASS ONLY Â*! Â* And let's have good clean fun doing it. Â*This was a real friendly community at one time, let's get back to making it that way again ! Â*
And if Bassfisher02 comes back again ranting and raving, everyone here will then know where the real problem lies.

Thank you for understanding. I rest my case, I'm outta here !

> Â*DJ
Old 03-08-05, 08:51 PM   #32
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

dang i am blushing now :-[

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-05, 09:48 PM   #33
fredhatch
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fredhatch

Well DJ, Im gonna have to defend bassfisher here and the other juveniles. Many of them come here to pick up info, learn new stuff and relay their own experiences. I dont see a problem with the football comments. If you look at the non fishing related page, FOOTBALL has become probably the largest and longest thread here. My avatar had "welcome to the swamp" on it for awhile. Yes it was football motivated also. If you read back on the thousands of post here, you will notice it is not only the younger members who have come back with smart a&$ comments or directions for other members on HOW TO INSERT THINGS. People here do have other interests in their lives besides fishing. Because of that Kevin graciously created the above mentioned page. If you only want to talk fishing then dont go there. For you to turn a welcome page into a member bashing thread, well you are no better than the people you were @itching about. Lighten up and go fish. Â* Â*By the way FL-20,FSU-13. What an ending to a coaches career at FLORIDA. Also the avatar is the symbol with quotes or sayings in the left hand corner.
fredhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-05, 11:57 PM   #34
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

WOW DJ, whos been here longer? whos shared more info? this is UNBELIEVABLE. i came here a while back with not alot of knowledge of bass fishin and ive learned alot from this site. and IVE SHARED ALOT OF KNOWLEDGABLE INFO. if u cant see that then ur blind. the comment about avater is because in that post u reffered to me as ''mr zook'' and qouted my avater script. there has only been a select few times that i have said ''juvenile'' comments and that was being humorous. if u look at the shad comment i put a smiley face by it. that has been one of my VERY FEW ''juvenile'' coments. and im not gunna stop being humorous just because u have a problem with it. this is not a rant and rave, this is me defending my self because u are critizing me for saying a VERY FEW comments. im done having this childish argument with u. thanks fireman, atleast some around here have a sense of humor and if everybody thinks im juvenile and have no place on this site, let me know and ill be sure to leave.
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-05, 02:43 AM   #35
Big_Drew
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Big_Drew

DJ, go read the post again. Â*There were worse things than what bassfisher02 said. Â*I have to defend him and everyone else that posted in response to that little "gonad" i believe one member put it. Â*He came in here to stir up $h!t and if splattered back on him then so be it, he had it coming. Â*In the context of how it all went down bassfisher02 was totally appropriate in how he responded.
Big_Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-05, 11:51 AM   #36
RangerAFC
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to RangerAFC

hey fenwick nice to see u im knew at this site two but ive been on this for a week or so and i needed help and i got but if u need help ask and they will help ya

fishermenkid dan
RangerAFC is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.