Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-05, 09:31 PM   #1
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude
Default first in 3 weeks

tommorrow i will be heading out at 5 in the mourning to yankee town for saltwater fishing. its not bass fishing, but its still a blast. got everything fixed up(went over everything about 6 times ;D) and im ready for it to be 4:30. then i will go over everything 1 more time, and then its off to yankee town. for some nice trout, and big redfish. maybe and hopefully some kobia to....and a shark or 2 of coarse. now im ready to go.... first time fishin this summer....and sure as hell wont be the last(god willing) and i think im gunna go check everything again. its been 3 weeks, i got a tad rusty.
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-05, 12:53 AM   #2
okefenokee010
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to okefenokee010
Default Re: first in 3 weeks

Nothing wrong with saltwater fishing. Go and have a blast!
okefenokee010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-05, 01:44 PM   #3
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude
Default Re: first in 3 weeks

:P well, woke up at 4:30, then began heading to yankee town when the damn alternater light came on so, we checked the engine, and turns out we need to get a new alternater.we were only about 15 minutes from the house so we drove back and scratched todays fishing trip > we got a new one just alittle bit ago, and we put it in, then we discovered the guys that worked on the car last time forgot to put some of the bolts back into the area they were workin on. so now even a late afternoon trip is canceled. so now im sitin at home going crazy cause i havnt been fishin in a while, not to mentiion this is about the nicest out its been in a week, and i have been stuck inside for the first week of my summer(for the most part).......what a bummer
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.