Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-05, 05:03 PM   #26
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fastcat
Default Re: Guns

I think I shot the m-16A2 cause I shot about 200 rounds and it didnt get jamed once.................. They will sling some lead thats for sure......
fastcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 06:00 PM   #27
GotBass
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to GotBass

if the weapon had a little knuckle at the rear of the ejection port, it was an A2... if there was no knuckle, it was an A1. also, the A1 can be single shot, auto, or safe... and the A2 can be single, burst, and safe.

Old 07-07-05, 06:28 PM   #28
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

It was an A2 cause I remember it had burst................
Old 07-07-05, 07:08 PM   #29
profishermenkid16
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to profishermenkid16

Oh, I got a gun. couldn't tell you much about it except I was born with it and it sure as hell made me do stupid things and it has got me in more married women troubles than 1 person should have been into.I came close to getting shot a long time ago.A concerned husband held a pistol at my head in a bar, telling me I 've got to be aware of the penalties for being so young and stupid as I was back then. Thank god he was too smart, or scared to pull the trigger.I also got a few shotguns & rifles laying around in the corners of the house as well, but nothing great. P N J
profishermenkid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 08:59 PM   #30
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

dyas
i have that rifle 50 cal robars, semi auto,6-24 power ziess. first 2 shots are dead on the rest are every where. definaly one of the loudest guns i have ever shot.

if shooting a 10 bore use open chokes with large steel shot. kicks less than the 11-87 with 3" steel. figure it this way if i can kill a goose flying at 60 yards. a turkey standing at 30 will not stand a chance.

power
sp10 weighs 13 pounds empty
browning bps weighs 12 empty.
i own both. i shoot clays with both every august.

and those of you who want or own a 31/2" 12 gauge. remember this it only spanks you for being stupid enough to buy the dam thing. and paying the extra $200. buy a 10 gauge you wont regret it any. i own a 11-87L 3" and a 11-87 sp 31/2" i get better ballists with the 11-87L using 3".

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 09:01 PM   #31
randerson52
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to randerson52

[quote author=zooker link=board=Tourneys;num=1120660363;start=25#29 date=07/07/05 at 19:59:30]dyas
i have that rifle 50 cal robars, semi auto,6-24 power ziess. first 2 shots are dead on the rest are every where. definaly one of the loudest guns i have ever shot.

if shooting a 10 bore use open chokes with large steel shot. kicks less than the 11-87 with 3" steel. figure it this way if i can kill a goose flying at 60 yards. a turkey Â*standing at 30 will not stand a chance.

power
sp10 weighs 13 pounds empty
browning bps weighs 12 empty.
i own both. i shoot clays with both every august.

and those of you who want or own a 31/2" 12 gauge. remember this it only spanks you for being stupid enough to buy the dam thing. and paying the extra $200. buy a 10 gauge you wont regret it any. i own a 11-87L 3" and a 11-87 sp 31/2" Â*i get better ballists with the 11-87L using 3".

zooker

Â* Â* [/quote]

Zook,
My 3 1/2" 12 gauge doesnt kick me bad. I dont feel them when I shoot em. I love that gun
randerson52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 10:29 PM   #32
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

i'll post my guns in abit.....im gunna see if i can get pictures................but it may take a few days......
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 10:42 PM   #33
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

You do that 02..........
Old 07-07-05, 11:05 PM   #34
keeb
BassFishin.Com Member

i have a wichester 1300 dark shadow deer gun.
Old 07-07-05, 11:07 PM   #35
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

Nice gun 09................ I am looking into getting a new Remington 270. ADL synthetic stock................
Old 07-08-05, 01:02 AM   #36
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fishwitch

ShadowWorksInc. Custom 300 rem short action ultramag wieghs 14 lbs without bipod and scope
SpringField armory 6-24x56mm scope
i knocked a deer down at 678 yards inna deadrun last year its built off my old mod 700 long action 30:06 this cleared up the extraction probs the new caliber was having garaunteed to shoot less than 1/2 inch group at 100yrds i should be able to stretch it out to a 1,000 yards but ive only been able to mark it 2 750 ran outa pasture for anny thing beyond 300 yrds thats the goto gun under that i use my AR-15 by dpms in 223. to getter dun i dust yotes out to 300 yrds wit it
for turkey a 870mag turkey edition
squerrels i built a ruger 10/22 into a bad lil rifle lil trigger job new 18 inch fluted bull barrel and fajen thumbhole stock at 50 yards i can cover the group wita nickel
also my marlin 17hmr im going to seat it into a new stock and flute the barrel but first goto work on the trigger got the hardest damn trigger pull ever but even with that at 100 yrds its less than inch group
ducks i go with the 1100 with 3" mags
for the boogers that roam about i got a magnum research desert eagle in 50.ae the funnest pistol ive ever shot except the smith&wesson 500. thats the ones i use the most and carry to the range ot in my case the back yard[img]
fishwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-05, 01:05 AM   #37
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

how do you post images? ???
Old 07-08-05, 01:12 AM   #38
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

On the posting screen there is the smilies and just above the angry smily is a picture of a computer screen.......................click on it and this should come up[img][/img]........... paste the url of the picture you want between the [img][/img]'s.............you get the url by rightclicking on a picture you want and click on properties........... a screen should come up and the url should be about the middle one and it might say adress instead of URL....... highlight the url (adress) and click copy............. Rightclick between the two [img][/img]'s and click on paste and then your ready to post
Old 07-08-05, 01:29 AM   #39
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

ty dyas
ar_15 and my custum

Old 07-08-05, 01:37 AM   #40
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

Nice pics. I can tell you do a lot of long range shooting................... You sure live up to your name ;D
Old 07-08-05, 01:40 AM   #41
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

ty and i do if i wasnt messed up id be in the marines me and my friend were gunna go in together hes a marine scout/sniper now
PS i could whoop the pant off him inna shootin match
Old 07-08-05, 01:44 AM   #42
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

I know you can beat me with a rifle.................... I can barely hit a 10" target at 200 yards
Old 07-08-05, 01:50 AM   #43
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

its all in the breathing and the trigger pull
inhale big breath exhale half of it settle the crosshair and slow steady pull u want it to be a suprise when the gun goes off
i grew up witha gun in my hand and my dad taught me so much shootins in my blood a life time of practise and when thats done ittle be perfect but untill that life times over you jus gotto keep practisin
Old 07-08-05, 01:52 AM   #44
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

I got the trigger pull down but its the breathing part that gets me, especialy when I have a big buck in my crosshairs..............
Old 07-08-05, 01:56 AM   #45
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

the key is dont look at the antlers pretend hes a doe jus focus on 1 hair right were you want the bullet to hit
Old 07-08-05, 02:05 AM   #46
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

I realy dont miss deer much............ Just simple mistakes like zooming in all the way and jerking the trigger.......... I learned from these past experiences.......... I also need to sight in my rifles again and I am thinking about getting one of those laser bore sights.........
Old 07-08-05, 02:08 AM   #47
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

the lazer bore thinks are for boresitiing ur gun to get it close be4 u start workin on the scope but them lazer things that go on the side of ur gun for target shootin im not sure but thats pretty close to cheatin lol
Old 07-08-05, 02:10 AM   #48
fishwitch
BassFishin.Com Member

i knew a guy left 1 of them lazer bore sighters in and fergot about it and shot and it blew the barrel in half all the way up to the action
Old 07-08-05, 02:15 AM   #49
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

.............. OUCH!........... I will make sure I dont do that..........
Old 07-08-05, 09:21 AM   #50
GotBass
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to GotBass

[quote author=Dyas link=board=Tourneys;num=1120660363;start=25#43 date=07/08/05 at 00:52:47]I got the trigger pull down but its the breathing part that gets me, especialy when I have a big buck in my crosshairs..............[/quote]

try the "dime drill".... they make little metal rods that slip into the end of the muzzle that you can balance a dime on. the point of the drill is to try to dry fire the weapon without making the dime fall. after it falls about 100 times, you get it down pretty good. My personal record is 47 dry fires without the dime falling.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.