Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-05, 04:54 AM   #26
jd3hayes
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to jd3hayes
Default Re: High Priced reels

[quote author=bigjim link=board=news;num=1116969770;start=0#9 date=05/25/05 at 15:59:24]i plan on getting a baitcaster (never had one) i see curado by Shimano mentioned alot, thinking about trying that one out Â*or the 1 captainD recommended a couple of posts above this 1[/quote]

I can nearly guarantee you won't go wrong with a Curado. Go superfree if you can afford to.

Whatever BC reel you choose, I would recommend you get one that has the crank on the same side as what you have on your current reel. I am of the opinion that when they say it is a right-handed reel, they mean the crank is on the right side of the reel and it is not necessarily for a right-handed person. I am right-handed and prefer BC reels with the crank on the left side.

Good luck!

-islandbass
jd3hayes is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.