Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-05, 12:11 PM   #1
Big_Daddy
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Big_Daddy
Default Fishing- times of day

Been complaining alot on here about my fishing luck so far this yr but now realiazed I was just going at the wrong times of day---I have been going in the afternoon alot on catching nothing but past week I have been going at crack of dawn and the fish just so active at that time. Catching alot of fish so if anyone else is not catching fish just change the time u go fishing. Sure I have gotten fish when fishing in day time but lots of days gone home empty handed. Never gone home empty handed from morning fishing yet.
Big_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-05, 12:41 PM   #2
john_doe
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to john_doe
Default Re: Fishing- times of day

Tard,

I found the same thing, but I also found that going at dusk is great too. The last few days, when I go out, fish have been jumping out of the water all around to eat dragon flies I think. Its and amazing sight. I have done so well with a t rig weightless over the lilly pads. What I was wondering...is there anything that looks more like dragon flies that i can throw out, a link would be great, or just let me know the name.
john_doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-05, 01:06 PM   #3
Rich
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Rich

Try here, Jim:

http://www.hover-lure.com/page.php?id=6

Don't know how good it is but looks good.

This time of year early and late is the time to be on the water. Not only are the fish more active, you miss the 100+ degree air temps and the heat index off the scale.

Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-05, 10:33 PM   #4
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fastcat

I have only been able to fish the hottest parts of the day at the new pond and I still seem to catch around 10 or 11 nice ones........ I am going to have to try it early one morning or late in the evening when I get a chance and catch some of those biggens in the shallows before they move deeper........
fastcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.