Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-05, 12:29 AM   #26
bassbum
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to bassbum
Default Re: Freebies for some of you

Lizards,

That sounds good, i can cry to my husband for my Shimano's, Haha. He can get me something nice for my birthday.
Sandra
bassbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 12:51 AM   #27
Fatdaddy151
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Fatdaddy151

Thanks Lizard, you're the man in my book any day! I'll let you know when we get a chance to take some kids out...hopefully soon because the ice is gone we just need to get some warmth!
Fatdaddy151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 01:05 AM   #28
javelinguy
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to javelinguy

Liz-
Thank you for the strong consideration. If you do decide to donate to these guys:

Hartland South Elementary
c/o Chad Leton
651 S. Imperial Dr.
Hartland, WI 53029

Hey all-
I know a lot of people are/were lobbying for the free gear. I know was considering it. "IMhooked" on bass fishing but I'm also "hooked" on how these kids respond to simple T.L.C. I took 2 of my guys (2nd grade) ice fishing, for example, and you wouldn't believe the change in there overall personality from one 3 hour trip.

If Liz decides to go this route I would like to personally thank each and everyone of you for understanding. Repayment to you would be my unending gratitude and continued openess to share and learn bass fishing tactics.

O.K. promise this is as sentimental and sappy as I get on y'all.
javelinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 01:28 AM   #29
fredhatch
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fredhatch

You have a heart of gold and truly are a upstanding gent. 8)
fredhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 02:51 PM   #30
danrw84
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to danrw84

I'm sorry to see that TT dropped out of the running because I knew you were planning on taking me to the Pacer game! DOH!
Just kidding! You guys are just seeing the tip of the iceberg of how Lizards gives of himself. Honestly one of the most thoughtful people I know!

p.s. You don't have to pay the $10 bucks we talked about for posting this if you will take me to a Pacer game. I hope this p.s. statement only goes to your p.m. like intended, you know how I am with computers. :
danrw84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 03:05 PM   #31
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

[quote author=creekgeek link=board=MessBoards;num=1110470636;start=25#29 date=03/11/05 at 12:51:55]I'm sorry to see that TT dropped out of the running because I knew you were planning on taking me to the Pacer game! DOH!
Just kidding! You guys are just seeing the tip of the iceberg of how Lizards gives of himself. Honestly one of the most thoughtful people I know!

p.s. You don't have to pay the $10 bucks we talked about for posting this if you will take me to a Pacer game. I hope this p.s. statement only goes to your p.m. like intended, you know how I am with computers. :[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment I think :-X You'll have to talk to TT for the pacers tickets, I don't have any, he's the one with the good seats. And I wouldn't have accepted them anyway. The whole point here is to get this stuff to some folks who will put it to good use, I truly don't want anything for this. :-[

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 04:44 PM   #32
bassmania25
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to bassmania25

lizards thats a great thing your doing, I am sure whoever gets them will appreciate it very much. it will be time for me to do the same thing shortly but gonna look for local youth group to donate them to and maybe take a couple kids out for the day. Scott R
bassmania25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 10:33 PM   #33
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Well I'm calling it on the freebies, ebook and IMhooked are gonna get the stuff. I will be putting the stuff together this weekend, and hopefully ship it out Monday.

I appreciate everyone's posts, this was a great thread. I never guessed it would have turned into what it has, but all of you folks deserve a thank you ;D Not only for the posts, but for everyone piling on the bandwagon for these folks who can use this stuff. ebook, and IMhooked, you guys also deserve a thank you for doing what you do. Not too many folks will devote the time and energy to kids nowadays, which is a lot of the reason some of them don't turn out to good. I hope this stuff will help in a small way, but it's nothing compared to your time and efforts 8)

Lizards
Old 03-13-05, 11:44 PM   #34
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

ebook and IMhooked,

Just got the stuff boxed up it will go out tommorrow afternoon I also put some misc stuff in with it, so please go through everything thoroughly, and watch you fingers for hooks. If anything is in there you can't use, dispose of it anyway you like. Hope some of this stuff is of use for you and the kids.

Hula, Bassfisher02, and Lone,

Same as above for you guys also.

Lizards
Old 03-16-05, 01:19 AM   #35
RangerAFC
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to RangerAFC

hey im 16 i have hard times catcjing bass but i would like a new spinning rell cause mine broke the other day and i would like to have on and i need more plastic cause i like them and they work for me in the fall and summer and i would like to win this
RangerAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-05, 09:51 AM   #36
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

sorry to inform you that this contest is over. but who knows with lizards ;D
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.