Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-05, 11:46 AM   #1
randerson52
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to randerson52
Default Terrorist in London

They bombed in England, I think France, I dint get the whole story, just that Al-Qaida Was behind it.
randerson52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 11:56 AM   #2
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman
Default Re: Damn AL-Qaida Strikes Again

7 bombs went off simultaneously in the London subway system. The latest number I've heard was 40 dead. This was somehow a responce to the G-8 summit in Scotland, why Al Qaeda has a problem with people trying to stop aids and hunger in Africa, a muslum dominanted continent, I cannot understand.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 11:59 AM   #3
randerson52
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Re: Damn AL-Qaida Strikes Again

dunno?
Old 07-07-05, 12:10 PM   #4
coolman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to coolman
Default Re: Terrorist in London

I think it has more of a pshcological thing on the leaders of the 8 cuz they are the ones who are fighting against Al-Qaida in Afghanistan and other places!
coolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 12:11 PM   #5
randerson52
BassFishin.Com Member

Dunno, but this world is going down the crapper real quick.
Old 07-07-05, 02:41 PM   #6
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fastcat

You can say that again..........
fastcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 05:05 PM   #7
GotBass
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to GotBass

a bunch of half wits run the world.

a war like this one can't be won with half measures. either fight with everything or get the hell out. little here and there missions aren't good enough. The leaders of the world are too scared and diplomatic to do the right thing. They should look in the mirror and make sure they got a pair before they think about running for the offices they're in. Until the boys in office can grow a set of onions and take their heads out of their asses and get the job done, the world will continue to spiral downward.

As for the French, I hate them. they are a bunch of cheese eating ingrates. I hope i never get sent to protect France like our boys did in WW2... because i'd hate to protect something that is absolutely worthless. Besides, the predominant religion in France is Muslim. Go figure.

The only thing good in France right now is Lance Armstrong and the American bike racers... everything else is worthless... even that stupid tower :P
Old 07-08-05, 09:48 AM   #8
keeb
BassFishin.Com Member

its a sign to those nations they need to get more involed in the war with iraq.
Old 07-08-05, 02:29 PM   #9
randerson52
BassFishin.Com Member

[quote author=Rob Mak link=board=Tourneys;num=1120747562;start=0#6 date=07/07/05 at 16:05:20]a bunch of half wits run the world.

a war like this one can't be won with half measures. Â*either fight with everything or get the hell out. Â*little here and there missions aren't good enough. Â*The leaders of the world are too scared and diplomatic to do the right thing. Â*They should look in the mirror and make sure they got a pair before they think about running for the offices they're in. Â*Until the boys in office can grow a set of onions and take their heads out of their asses and get the job done, the world will continue to spiral downward.

As for the French, I hate them. Â*they are a bunch of cheese eating ingrates. Â*I hope i never get sent to protect France like our boys did in WW2... because i'd hate to protect something that is absolutely worthless. Â*Besides, the predominant religion in France is Muslim. Â*Go figure.

The only thing good in France right now is Lance Armstrong and the American bike racers... everything else is worthless... even that stupid tower Â*:P[/quote]

well put
Old 07-09-05, 04:25 PM   #10
mallard
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to mallard

Quote:
As for the French, I hate them. they are a bunch of cheese eating ingrates. I hope i never get sent to protect France like our boys did in WW2... because i'd hate to protect something that is absolutely worthless. Besides, the predominant religion in France is Muslim. Go figure.
Rob Mak, you forgot to put something in there that indicates a joke.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-05, 05:12 PM   #11
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

no lone Â*he is right. it is not a joke.

all this time that the US/england has been fighting in iraq. the poeple in england have been whining and complaining about their involvement in the situation in iraq. the 30,000 protester's in england have been silenced. amazing how quiet and down right patriotic people can get when some one craps on their country but good.
it must have been a real shock for the pompas assed british. not that 9-11 was not for us.

dam the french i want to send all those bleeding heart tree huggers to them they deserve one other.

zooker Â* Â* Â*

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-05, 12:12 AM   #12
fredhatch
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fredhatch

Nothing else needs to be said. A few of you summed it up nicely. My quote would be edited rather quickly, so I wont waste the time. 8)
fredhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-05, 08:57 AM   #13
reddscott
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to reddscott

Bush is going to ruin the world... he's a moron and doesn't know anything about what he's doing.

Hmm kinda funny that bush was just getting crap for starting this war.. and now terrorist hit again? COME ON BUSH IS BEHIND ALL OF IT I THINK HES THE REAL TERRORIST
reddscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-05, 05:10 PM   #14
GotBass
BassFishin.Com Member

liberal media is the real terrorist

end of story
Old 07-10-05, 05:30 PM   #15
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Trap, you might think he's a terrorist, but from your post I know you're a moron.
Old 07-10-05, 06:43 PM   #16
coolman
BassFishin.Com Member

Thank you WTL!
Old 07-10-05, 06:56 PM   #17
coolman
BassFishin.Com Member

Trap would you rather fight a war here in the United States or on their turf? For me its not a real hard question!
Old 07-10-05, 07:01 PM   #18
coolman
BassFishin.Com Member

But you do know that most of the innocent blood is being shed due to their own people who would be suicide bombers cuz the cant fight the real way! Can only sneak up on us and try to blow us up.
Old 07-10-05, 07:05 PM   #19
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Stay out of this pond fisher - I can handle it.

Trap, we can go about this 2 ways - we talk honestly and use our capacity to reason, or we can spew recycled platitudes like "The US needs to stop thinking about just itself". Â*

I'll give you the first move. What do you want, to hurl insults or would you rather try and get to the truth?
Old 07-10-05, 07:09 PM   #20
coolman
BassFishin.Com Member

Sorry WTL! I just had it when these Left-wing liberals making untruthfull ignorant comments like his.
Old 07-10-05, 07:54 PM   #21
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

If you don't care why the hell are you trying to talk politics on here? Â*What? Â*You didn't realize that someone would call you out on your Bush is the real terrorist remark? Â*If you are gonna make comments like that at least be man enough to back them up. Â*

Either you are wrong and you know it and want to be excused for uttering such a stupid remark without admitting it was stupid, or you want to pretend you're right but too much of a coward to stand up for what you believe in. Â*

I'll tell you one thing though trap, I will not bug off. Â*Thats what your class of complete imbeciles wants, for all those who think for themselves to quit and give into the a political machine based on rhetoric, cowardice and passing the buck. Â*Well you will never get me to quit or submit to you sons of b!tches.
Old 07-10-05, 08:19 PM   #22
GotBass
BassFishin.Com Member

HOOAH... that's the American spirit i thought was gone forever!! not even joking, it brought a tear to my eye to read that!!

HOOAH WTL, HOOOOOOAHHH

stand and fight! that's what America was founded on, and it's the only thing that'll bring her back
Old 07-10-05, 09:45 PM   #23
Stan
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Stan

WTL,

I think his promblem is that he lacks friends and intelligence on the subject..so to get his kicks he comes on here and spouts off all the comments that he hears from all the other limp wristed, left winged, liberal peace pu$$**$ on tv.. I also believe that it will be people like this MORON that will bring damnation to our country not Bush as was so stated...

so to conclude..Trap how about you do us all a favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow, and if this proves to be to hard a task for you, then just shut up until you know what you are talkin about....

*stepping down from the box*
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-05, 09:54 PM   #24
randerson52
BassFishin.Com Member

WTL,
It is good to see another American, with the balls to stand up and defend their opinion, and defend the leader of this country. I have gotten in many arguments over our country with my english teacher. I have been thrown out of the class 3 times for standing up for what I believe in. And If you dont buy, Ask NJBassDevil about my arguments with her. I will stand up for our country every day of the week. I have almost gotten into fights standing up for our country. AMERICAN PRIDE LIVES IN ME. IT IS OUR COUNTRY LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!!!!
Old 07-10-05, 10:25 PM   #25
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Trap, tell you're big brother to get his *** over here. I want to see him blow me away.

And from your post count, it looks like you have had plenty of time to argue a great many things. Coward.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.