Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-05, 12:43 PM   #1
tom
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to tom
Default M.A.P. Pricing!

We're a new sponsor here and if you check our web site, you'll find alot of the prices as listed as M.A.P. which stands for Minimum Advertised Price. Some manufacturers have a minimum advertised price policy for their dealers, which means you can sell your products for whatever price you want, but you're not allowed to advertise them below a minimum price, or you might lose your dealership. So where you see M.A.P. on our website, this is the manufacturers minimum allowed advertised price. To find out what the actual selling price is you should always call or e-mail us

Clint
Three Rivers Marine Electronics
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 01:10 PM   #2
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman
Default Re: M.A.P. Pricing!

Thanks, I'll check out the website.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 01:40 PM   #3
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

I noticed your AD, welcome to the site, and glad you posted this info. Without that little bit of info, perhaps a lot of folks wouldn't have considered buying from you? I have a general question for the whole board though. Could you give us kind of a run down of what you'd recommend for a starter unit for folks, which we get asked that question a fair amount here. And what you would consider your best overall value for a mid priced depth finder. I already own a Hummingbird Matrix, with the weather sense barometer. Do you also sell the mapping features to download onto this or any other models.

Not trying to bug you, but I thought it would be a good chance for you folks to tell us some of your recomendations. Hopefully give you a little business in the meantime 8)

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 04:39 PM   #4
tom
BassFishin.Com Member

Ok, let me think about it and I'll get back to you on some recommendations. We also sell alot that's not on the website such as Humminbird. We hope to get more on it and also to come up with a new and better website before too long. This will have to do for now though. We can get mapping products for most chartplotters including Navionics, C-map and Lowrance. We're authorized dealers for Lowrance, Garmin, Furuno, Raymarine, Dual Pro, Standard Communications, Navionics, C-Map and more. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us!

Clint and Cindy
Old 03-12-05, 11:47 AM   #5
tom
BassFishin.Com Member

Instead of recommending I'll just let you know which are our best selling units to bass fishermen.

Fishfinders. In the monochrome, the biggest sellers are the Lowrance X-125 for $289.00, the Garmin 250 for $209.99, the Eagle Fishmark 480 for $199.00 and the Fishmark 320 for $169.00. In color, it would be the Lowrance X-102C for $479.00 and the Garmin 250C for $389.99.

As for combo units, in the monochrome, it's the Lowrance LMS-480M for $529.00 and the Garmin 178 for $379.99, In color it's the LMS332C for $619.00 and the Garmin 178C for $619.99.

We just picked up Humminbird so I don't know how popular they'll be yet. Although from reading comments on various bass fishing sites, they seem to be pretty popular and the quality of their new units seems to be improved greatly.

Clint
Old 03-12-05, 08:44 PM   #6
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Thanks Clint I appreciate it. Do you also sell the Humminbird accessories? I'm still needing a switch to connect my 2 transducers to. One for side finding, and one for the quadrabeam(sp). If you do I'll go to the site and order if it's listed. All ready getting some decent questions I see Hopefully you'll join in on some discussions from time to time. It is the best way to keep your name in front of the folks here.

Lizards
Old 03-12-05, 11:32 PM   #7
tom
BassFishin.Com Member

Lizards,

We don't have Humminbird accessories on our website yet. Which model Humminbird do you have? I'll check on the switch Monday and let you know.

Clint
Old 03-13-05, 01:16 AM   #8
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Matrix 37. There is a toggle switch that you flip to go from side finding to quad.

Lizards

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.