Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-05, 12:16 AM   #1
tinboat
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to tinboat
Default fishing after front

??? I just went fishin and caught only one in 4 hours any tips on worm/creature/lizards :
tinboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 09:54 AM   #2
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver
Default Re: fishing after front

Deeper and slower. A c-rig is a good thing in more open areas, void of vegetation. Other wise lightly weighted t-rig's or a PNJ slowly workedfrom shallow to deep. Flukes dead sticked or slowly worked in deeper water usually works for me also. If you are gonna fish shallow, then you beeter drop it on it's head, they will be very tight to cover, and reluctant to come to play.

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 10:12 AM   #3
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman

Lizards, have you noticed a pattern with these questions? I mean 1 or 2 lines, no punctuation, same smileys over and over, new poster....

I may be paranoid, but it seems like a fair possibility that this guy is the same one who keeps screwing up the forum.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 10:19 AM   #4
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

[quote author=WTL link=board=news;num=1109560603;start=0#2 date=02/28/05 at 08:12:20]Lizards, have you noticed a pattern with these questions? I mean 1 or 2 lines, no punctuation, same smileys over and over, new poster....

I may be paranoid, but it seems like a fair possibility that this guy is the same one who keeps screwing up the forum. [/quote]

Well unfortunately for me I can't read minds. So if it appears to be a decent question I'll try to answer. If it becomes another repeat of what's transpired before, I quit replying. I just try to give the benefit of the doubt to folks. Yes I get burned a lot that way, but it tells me a lot about the person right away

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 10:42 AM   #5
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman

Yea but I hate seeing good people reply to others who don't even care enough to bother to use punctuation, let alone ask a real question.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 09:22 PM   #6
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

wtl, notice how in some of texaskayaker he uses the ending: no backlashes then his sn. well fishin kid 2 and bassmaster2 did the same thing along with how he puts slashes between things and the no puncuation. its the same kid asking a million questions. all he needs to do is go to the article section in the home page. i also have suspisions that other newbies may be him also :-/
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 09:37 PM   #7
bassmaster1983
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to bassmaster1983

I read an article that said if you can't get to deep water (no boat) or just something to try after a front to probe heavy cover with larger size jigs. Trailers are ok to use with the jigs. Mind you, I haven't tried it yet but I will.

Bob
bassmaster1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 10:26 PM   #8
tinboat
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to tinboat

>Hey wtl,and bassfisher02 .I have no freakin idea you this fishinkid 2,and bassmaster2 are,but i might be convoytrucker.Although I try to ask better questions I'm sorry if i'm anoying you.I'LL TRY TO DO BETTER PUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tinboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 10:34 PM   #9
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

thats just how fishin kid puts it. with the smileys and attitude. and why would u change from convoytrucker to texaskayaker if u werent? and if ur not(which im almost sure u are) then im very sorry. but like i said the name calling, the way u state ur ? and the ?'s u ask are building up and saying that u are fishin kid 2 and bassmaster 2 and big bad bass. so let everyone believe what they want. but one things for sure changing ur name isnt doing u anything
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.