Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-05, 08:49 PM   #1
Daniel_B.
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Daniel_B.
Default T-rig and C-rig??

what is t rig and c rig and fl rig please explain and if you can please show me some pics of them cause everyone is talking about t-rigin a worm and it sucks when you don't no what there talking about[img][/img]
Daniel_B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-05, 09:05 PM   #2
Rich
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Rich
Default Re: T-rig and C-rig??

Crazy, a T-rig is a Texas rigged worm, and a C-rig is a Carolina rig. Â*Here is a link that shows all the different rigs:

http://www.bassdozer.com/articles/so...-fishing.shtml

A C-rig:

http://www.bassfishingusa.com/Rigging/rigging2.html

and a T-rig:

http://www.bassfishingusa.com/Rigging/rigging1.html

There are different variations. Â*For example, on a Carolina rig instead of a sinker and a glass bead for noise I use 2 tungsten weights-I get a better click out of the tungsten, which attracts the fish. Â*In real rocky areas I use a Lindy No-Snagg weight-kind of a banana shaped sinker that rattles.

On a Texas rig I usually do not peg the weight unless in real heavy cover-then it helps keep the lure more compact, and you don't have the weight fall down one side of a branch and the worm down the other side.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-05, 09:37 AM   #3
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

FL-rig is the same type bullet weight as a t-rig, except it has a spring type screw at the fat end, that you screw the plastic onto. It helps keep the plastics tight with the weight. I personally don't care for them, but that's just my opinion.

I didn't see a FL-rig Reb.

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-05, 11:26 PM   #4
nb122679
BassFishin.Com Member

Hey,

Speaking of the carolina rig, has anyone ever used the carolina keepers when carolina rigging. If they do what they say they will, it would beat tying every time you want to change the length of the leader. I was just curious if anyone has tried them.

Kevin
nb122679 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.