Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-05, 10:05 PM   #1
bassmaster1983
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to bassmaster1983
Default Help needed for light weight plastics

Well since the weather was pretty nice here in Pa. I spooled up the new Curado SF and mated it to my new Kistler Helium LTA 7ft. MH. The Curado was a Christmas present along with a spool of 15lb. test floro. I practiced yesterday with a 3/8oz. bullit sinker and a 6in. lizard. After about 30 casts and 30 birdnests I think I got the hang of it. Today i took off the sinker and just used the lizard. That didn't work at all. I have 4 brakes on and need to try some other combinations. I've read other posts on the subject but are there any methods for casting light weight plastics. I think a senko or tiki-stik would work out ok. My guess is to practice but any hints or short cuts would help out.

Thanks,
Bob
bassmaster1983 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.