Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-05, 11:09 PM   #1
Dyas
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Dyas
Default Most Embarassing moment.........

What is yalls most embarassing moment................. Mine happend this week at a ball game. I hit the ball into the gap between 2nd and shortstop and I tripped up twice and got tagged before I got to first......... Another one was when I went fishing and had to take a crap.......... I pulled my pants down and hung over the side of the boat and it was one of those craps where there aint nothing but liquide coming out......... Suddenly this party boat with about 20 people on it came by and they were all staring and laughing at me........ Then to make the long story short I couldnt find any toilet paper
Old 07-17-05, 12:58 AM   #2
southernsnatcher
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default hah

i think i got ya beat there buddy...i was 17, it was the middle of the summer and my cousin brought down one of her friends from college..she was beautiful so of course i commenced to hitting on her and was doing pretty good i think...well we all decided to go out on the party barge and take a swim..as soon as we got out on the water this terrible sh*t pain hit me...i was holdin it back as best i could but it was gettin worse. so there i was sittin on the boat about to die when my friend decides it would be a good idea to pick me up a throw me in..MISTAKE.. as soon as he got me on his shoulder my bowels errupted with a horrible sound and consiquently filled my shorts with bud mud... he then drops me to the deck and i just roll off the side in humiliation..everyone else thought it was funny including the girl..once in the water i cleaned myself and nonchalantly swam back to shore and went home...

on a good note: i did come back later that night and finished what i started.
southernsnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-05, 01:14 AM   #3
Bass_fishing_girl

Send a message via Yahoo to Bass_fishing_girl
Default Falling

I have been fishing from the bank and stepped right into the water and fell in with people fishing around me. My husband turns around and walks off

Sandra

Give us this day our daily limit :D
Bass_fishing_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-05, 07:28 PM   #4
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

went fishing with my big and ugly buddy -shag nasty-in my lil boat ole shag being a bunch heavier than my self. jumps from one side to the other in my lil stratos. me standing on one leg running the trolling moter. gets thrown back wards into the drink i snatch the seat pole in passing losing my rod and reel to the lake god. i landed down on the tie down cleat.-like that was not PAINFULL-old shag was laughing to hard to help for a mintue.thare i was hanging over the side of the boat up to my waist in the water.fter shag drags me back in the boat.i could not stand up straight for about 20 mintues.i told the hairy beast to "sit the **** down!!!" i went on to catch 4 more bass.

zooker
Old 07-17-05, 08:05 PM   #5
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I am glad I'm not the only one that has done that.

I've been thrown in before due to the trolling motor on warp speed and turned to make a hard 90 degree turn after being stopped and fishing a spot.
We have to run with life jackets up here in tournaments, but once ya get to your spot most take them off,
on days like yours it would come in handy if the angler hit his head, but heck no one will wear them, plus the lakes in Ohio arent that deep, at least where you normally fish in the 1-7 foot zone.
if any of ya have a buddy go in the drink throw them a seat cushion , they float
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-05, 11:14 PM   #6
fishing_sniper

i put my uncles "great white" trollin motor on my 14 foot jonboat i was standin up highbypass full power the water tasted nasty it sucked i found out later that sucker has like 58 lbs of thrust after i got back in boat had to try this again iwas doin dohnuts in my pond and hit a snag and wham back into the water this was with like my whole family(extended) standin round laughin
i do plan on selling the 9 horse on the back of my boat and jus buying 1 of them trollin motors to mount on transom
Old 07-18-05, 07:11 AM   #7
PowerBass

The day I crapped my pants at a party, I was jumping on a trampoline, and had horrible pains, well, I went to jump off, and on my impact, I let loose. Well, no ne saw or noticed it!! So I changed real quick, and was back in no time.
Old 07-20-05, 01:05 PM   #8
Sluggo Man

I was in a parking lot, looking for our silver Forester.
Well, I thought I had seen the car (was another silver Forester) and I kept trying to open the door with the key, except it obviously didn't work. I was beginning to panic when a guy finally came out and said, "Uh, that's my car." I looked around, and there was my parent's car just a few spaces down.

Another one, this one is hilarious:

At school this year on April Fool's Day, my friend decided it would be funny to bring in a whoopee cushion. We were sitting in the cafeteria, waiting for the first bell to ring. A few other friends were present.

Well, this kid and I liked a pair of girls (I liked one, he liked one.) These two girls are/were friends. He had made a joke about how he was planning on trying to embarass one of these girls with the help of the whoopee cushion.

Talk about a backfiring plan (pun intended.) These two girls went and sat at the table next to our's... directly behind my friend. He quickly pulled out the whoopee cushion and started to blow it up.

You guessed it. He messed up, and it ripped as he was holding it. Very, very loudly. Our entire table was choking with laughter, and the girls just looked over in a very... well... you-know-how-a-girl-can-give-a-look sort of way.

Let's just say that neither one of the girls wanted to go out with either one of us. LOL. But it was hilarious to witness.
Sluggo Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-05, 10:25 PM   #9
Dyas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass_fishing_girl
I have been fishing from the bank and stepped right into the water and fell in with people fishing around me. My husband turns around and walks off

Sandra
AT least you didnt fall out of a boat in a heavily fished lake
Old 07-22-05, 12:15 AM   #10
Bender

Two weeks ago I was out on my friend's 26' pleasure boat fishing and there were 4 other people fishing that are not too experienced. I was trying everything to get a fish in the super hot weather and bad conditions. Finally bouncing a tube from the bottom I hooked something. My friend from Italy was there and he was almost as excited as I was. I thought I had a huge carp or cat since it was staying at the botom. He got the net out since I told him it was a huge fish. I tried and tried fro about 20 minutes to get this thing off the botom without breaking my line and finally it started to move up. I yelled "Here it comes!" and all 7 people on the boat gathered around. When it finally came to the surface it turned out to be an old cotton camo shirt. It was probably attached to a body and that is what took so long since I was down near Detroit.
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-05, 03:50 AM   #11
pafisher
BassFishin.Com Member

one rainy fall nite ,i was fishing a small lake close to my home , as i was getting done ,i started walking to my car ,and all of a sudden ,i saw this big black thing coming at me , very fast. so the only thing i could think of was ,it was a bear , so as i turn around and start running , took 3 steps and stepped off the shore and face first into 6 inches of water and mud ,,, just then i heard a voice say, what the heck are you doing ??? and wild laughing ... well, it was my girlfriend ,we had only been going out for a couple weeks . she knew i was going to be fishing ,and thought she would come out and see me and bring me a drink . when she put her umbrella down .a gust of wind came along and carried it away ,(toward me ) she he thought i saw her pull in ,but i didnt .. we laughed for hours about this ... i was standing there soaking wet and covered with mud ... we were married 2 years later .that was 22 years ago ,and we still laugh about it ...
pafisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-05, 02:12 PM   #12
Dyas

Well I am going to tell one on my dad.......... We were bluegill fishing and I was using a rebel cricket. I casted it out and all of a sudden this huge owl came down and tried to grab my lure. I looked over and I saw my dad jump out of the boat in slow motion........... It was funny as he!! cause these people in the boat next to use were about to fall out of their own boat laughing so hard they couldnt breath.........
Old 07-22-05, 02:35 PM   #13
Nick
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Nick

Just the other day I was trying to ollie up a small little ledge infront of like 6 girls....and I crashed before I got to the ledge......and then blamed it on the trucks and I think the bought it.
Old 07-22-05, 02:40 PM   #14
Dyas

That sucks
Old 07-22-05, 04:55 PM   #15
Spandextros
BassFishin.Com Member

I was standing on the end of a a dock in the middle of winter with all my gear and poles and thick clothes and the lake looks to be frozen over (on shore 3 or 4 inches of water was solid) so I get the attention of about 6 of my friends and family as I anounce "hey look at me" I casually sep of the dock and disappear from my family's view so they all run out and see all of my gear on both sides of a gapeing hole in the ice and a few seconds later my head bobs back up in the hole. Thankfully there was a ladder on the dock because the ice was only about 1/2 an inch thick and had neglected to remember the conversation we had had just moments before about how ice was thicker near shore. Lucky for me I got all my gear back and a valuable lesson about ice
Old 07-22-05, 06:12 PM   #16
flachristopherkeene9
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Hey at least you had a hole to fish from now! LOL

hey what happens when you get a fish bigger than the hole?
flachristopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-05, 06:46 PM   #17
Dyas

Ya go swimming........................
Old 07-23-05, 02:14 PM   #18
Devilhorse
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Devilhorse

O wut about wen u and me were fishin and we had 2 switch pants wut happened was i lost a devil's horse on a stump and could c it so i had 2 swap pants with Dyas cause he was wearin a bathing suit(whitch was mine) in the woods on some1 else's land (tresspasing) 2 go get it. Well the shorts i gave him didnt fit so he was behind a bush naked and while i was gettin my lure a we hearda 4 wheeler so we were haulin butt and rite b4 we left he gotta tick in a (private area) and barely got the pants on and we ran then he had 2 burn the tick off...........ouch

And i still dont have my Devilhorse
Old 07-23-05, 03:04 PM   #19
bassfisher02

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02

i dont know about me........nothin really embarrasing.........i make myself look like an idiot infront of anybody and everybody all the time.....but im not embarrased......i always do it on purpose....just start goin crazy .......its real funny when you go into walmart and do it.........
Old 07-23-05, 07:23 PM   #20
HulaPopr

Dyas,
If you could get rid of that huge poster in that signature, that would be good. I don't know if its just me, but I find those big pics in signatures kinda distracting and annoyin in general.
HulaPopr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-05, 10:21 PM   #21
bassfisher02

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02

come on hula....show some dixie pride.........i get a warm feelin inside everytime i see that flag....
Old 07-23-05, 11:29 PM   #22
HulaPopr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassfisher02
come on hula....show some dixie pride.........i get a warm feelin inside everytime i see that flag....
Dixie pride? What the heck? I'm not a friggin dixie, I was born in IL, and my great great grandpa fought on the Union side. In general, I can't stand rednecks, they tend to be the most ignorant people on earth to just about everything. Their state is their world, and thats about all they know, kind of pathetic. (I actually know some who thought that Norway was a state near Montana, and Berlin was just another big U.S. city, somewhere near Chicago)I know this post may anger a few people on the site, but I didn't say that there weren't any exceptions. I've found that the southerners who spend the most time outdoors fishing and hunting and those who actually respect the environment (like those on this and other boards) tend to be very smart people and very aware of whats going on in the world. But there are also those who tear up everything and shoot up anything that moves, and they as well trash up the outdoors in general. And I just can't stand those people.
I forgot to say, bf02, its not what it says that annoys me, but having those big pics in your signature makes the thread kinda hard to follow sometimes when you're just scrolling down to the bottom and you notised you missed something big.

Last edited by HulaPopr; 07-23-05 at 11:38 PM.
HulaPopr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-05, 01:55 PM   #23
Dyas

I feel warm pride to but Kevin sent me a pm to resize it and I wanst able to get on here for about a week and he just took it off .......... Oh well........ DERICK!!!!!!!!!........................ that was a funny one....... especially when you lost your sun glasses when zac dumped your tackle box and your devilhorse on that stump ........ I had to go back in the woods (where I couldnt be seen) and swap pants so he could go swimming for his devilhorse cause I wasnt going to go get his **** lure............ I got two ticks........... one on my neck and one on my stomach.......... At least I didnt fall in a bryar bush again
Old 07-30-05, 05:49 AM   #24
Rebelman
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Its zac

By the way Derick did you ever get that devil horse or those sunglasses
Rebelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-05, 06:18 AM   #25
Dyas

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaPopr
Dixie pride? What the heck? I'm not a friggin dixie, I was born in IL, and my great great grandpa fought on the Union side. In general, I can't stand rednecks, they tend to be the most ignorant people on earth to just about everything. Their state is their world, and thats about all they know, kind of pathetic. (I actually know some who thought that Norway was a state near Montana, and Berlin was just another big U.S. city, somewhere near Chicago)I know this post may anger a few people on the site, but I didn't say that there weren't any exceptions. I've found that the southerners who spend the most time outdoors fishing and hunting and those who actually respect the environment (like those on this and other boards) tend to be very smart people and very aware of whats going on in the world. But there are also those who tear up everything and shoot up anything that moves, and they as well trash up the outdoors in general. And I just can't stand those people.
I forgot to say, bf02, its not what it says that annoys me, but having those big pics in your signature makes the thread kinda hard to follow sometimes when you're just scrolling down to the bottom and you notised you missed something big.
You can consider me a bonified redneck but I dont trash up the outdoors. I may shoot anything that moves but I end up eating it so it isnt wasted.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.