Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-04, 12:03 AM   #1
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver
Default Annual Family Pheasant Hunting

Well I got back late last night from our annual Pheasant hunting trip with my father, brother and brother in-law, with a new addition this year, my 13 year old niece 8). We went to Twin Lakes Sporting Club in Mexico, MO. It's our second year there and Wally(the owner) has been our guide for both years. He has some wonderful dogs, and property to hunt. Anyway enough of the commercial for him, we had a PHENOMENAL TIME We had set up 2 half day hunts. The first day was just the guys, and we had 10 birds out and took home 8. The 2 we missed were hit, just not well enough to knock em down. The second day we went early, and had my niece shoot some clays, and then had 10 Pheasants and 5 Chucker's to get. We got all 15 birds that day. Already had some Pheasant to eat Saturday evening before the hunt Sunday. Anyway I actually shot extremely well persoanlly, which has usually not been my strong suit. I can shoot stationary targets, and Deer with the best of them, but flying birds takes some pratice, and different techniques. 8) My niece did get a few shots, and shared in the Bagging of one of the Pheasants. Hopefully she will continue with it .

By the way I also just got caught up, and obviuosly I missed all of the FUN Again. A lot of the posts are obviously deleted, with one post locked, and no posts being allowed again. All I can say if they ticked off Reb like that, I glad I didn't have to read it after all :P I have a feeling that as it gets colder, we'll have more and more trolls, and edgy folks around, who want to be fishing but can't :P Anyway some good info, and some crap as well. Hope we have a better winter than we're starting with here

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04, 03:42 PM   #2
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman
Default Re: Annual Family Pheasant Hunting

Yea Lizards, I've missed the boat on all the drama that has happened here for the past while. Actually, I get the feeling I'm not missing much by not clicking on the topics which are obviously of little worth.

I sure wish I were hunting pheasants this weekend...oh well...they stock trout at the county lake so that will have to do.

zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-04, 08:59 PM   #3
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

lizard
my family has family duck hunt christmas morning.every year-pop is the only one who don't wack ducks-the whole joke is on the younger kids-mostly any one under 14-the rest of us go hunting ducks we come back at 9am sharp.-never before-mom wont let the youngsters in to the presents till every one comes back-cruel anit it?- i was a tad early last year pulled off the road 400 yards from mom's drive way to wait till 9 am ;D pop caught all 20 of us parked along the road at 8:45am he just grinned but never said nothing.

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-04, 01:03 PM   #4
Bass_Pimp

yes lots of trolls here lizards but what the fuk

Quote:
we had 10 birds out and took home 8
id rathr be a troll than some peace of crap scumbag who goes to a "Sporting Club" to shoot some farm rased bird that is put to sleep to be woke up by a frigging dog and then shot while still half dazed by some delbert who dosnt know the first thing of what hunting is all about yes yes a fine "family activity" for thanksgiving day. lets get the neace involved to
Old 11-29-04, 02:25 PM   #5
james33
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to james33

[quote author=Bass_Pimp link=board=Tourneys;num=1101178997;start=0#3 date=11/29/04 at 11:03:31]

id rathr be a troll than some peace of crap scumbag [/quote]

Congratulations you're both.
james33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-04, 03:32 PM   #6
Rich
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Rich

Quote:
id rathr be a troll than some peace of crap scumbag
Go back to school and learn the proper use of words and punctuation little boy-maybe have mommy proofread your posts .
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-04, 07:59 PM   #7
jeffman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to jeffman

PIMP,

Who the hell taught you how to talk and spell, a St. Bernard or a German Shepherd.

JackL
jeffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-04, 10:41 PM   #8
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

a chihuahua jackl small and annoying.

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-04, 10:50 PM   #9
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva

where are all these weirdos coming from ???
kevin should get their IP addresses and ban them forever.
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-04, 12:43 AM   #10
fredhatch
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fredhatch

Tom I agree 100%, Jackl dont insult my german shepard by comparing him to this waste. 8)
fredhatch is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.