Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-08, 05:06 PM   #26
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

hey i really do understand you fellas in the north. we don't get near as much snow as you. and yes most here do freak out with a one inch snowfall. the reason is here it freezes, then the ice forms. and we don't have tires sold her for ice. just regular tires. and most here , when they hit a patch of ice, well.... they panic. they hit the brakes and off they go. slamming into someone else. we would better with the snow than the ice. when it rains here and the temp is at freezing, the ice forms and here we go again. but i ask you this, my northern brothers... have you ever heard of anyone retireing to the north? kidding guys, don't get mad. lol.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-08, 05:07 PM   #27
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

well i made a mistake... we do have mud tires, lmao. not alot of paved roads? get it?
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-08, 09:27 PM   #28
InEccess
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via ICQ to InEccess

Here in the north, when there's snow on the road and the plow trucks come, they dump salt on the snow. Snow melts, pools on the road, then refreeze creating black ice. Also, living in the tail end of the Appalachian Mountain range, everywhere myself and BassinBob need to go, we have to go up hills. Some hills in my home town have an incline greater then 70 degree. Lots of hills, lots of ice, and a shorten fishing season (not counting the "No Bass Fishing" season from April 15th-June15th), make me wonder what I'm doing here.
Old 03-10-08, 11:47 PM   #29
flfireman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

WOW! Have fun. Supposed to be 79 on Wed. Probably going out to the Stick Marsh and hopefully hang a few big spawners.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.