Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-05, 08:24 PM   #1
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

Default on driving butt heads

as if it aint bad enough to have idiots who can't back up a trailer down a ramp to save there lives. the no driving butt heads can't park for crap.i have launch out of the same launch no less than a 100 times i park in the same spot ever time. some idiot blocks me in -ok the idiot is from va but still-to the point were i have to uncouple the trailer and back the trailer out by hand. which is almost like work. it took me 30 mintues just to work my truck around to get out.no to mention my buddy and me pick up this idiots boat trailer and move it. say what you will but a triton tandum boat trailer is not light. may be the fisher's of men need to give lesson's to there non boater's-the guys that normally drive the truck's at the launch's- so if you drive a white ram pick up with va tags and are wondering why your trailer was jackknifed to your truck now you know why.

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-05, 11:53 PM   #2
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude
Default Re: on driving butt heads

there was a guy at the ramp today who was getting ready to drive his boat out and instead of putting it in forward....he put it in reverse :-X needless to say that he back all the way in till his back tires and his tail gates was almost under water :-X but he managed to get it out.......everybody at the ramp was laughin their asses off ;D ;D
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-05, 09:08 PM   #3
coolman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to coolman

BF02 Ive seen that before its hillarious as Hel% and its just like the caddy commercial (hate caddies)!
coolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-05, 10:03 PM   #4
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman

I can understand someone who is new to towing having trouble backing up, after all it took me a good 15 minutes to learn, but to back a truck into a lake has got to be one of the most stupid driving mistakes I can imagine. Its just carelessness with your own vehicle! All you have to do is stop where the back wheel meets the water for most trailers I've seen - how friggin hard is it to stop, put it in park, engage the parking break and push the boat down?

Then again, I think its the same people who take their trucks for a swim that go between a fisherman and the bank.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-05, 10:45 PM   #5
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

he was taking the boat out, he must have thought it was in forward and pushed on the gas.....opps ;D....and untop of that it wasnt even his truck :-X it was his buddies truck and boy was he pissed..... ;D
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.