Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-05, 01:14 AM   #26
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude
Default Re: next time i sink the bas***ds!

i wouldnt have messed with him.....i woulda told a GW, they can take care of it.
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-05, 10:22 AM   #27
Fishin4theday
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Fishin4theday

Jack***s come in all sizes shapes and use different boats. I have had things like this happen myself from Jetski's. When one person acts like a jerk they show thier mentality and poor breading. When you lower yourself to there standard you dont accomplish anything and usually only hurt yourself. Vent here to us but dont do anything stupid. What they did was rediculous discourteous and rude, but not illegal. If you do them harm you may be setting yourself up for legal problems. Spring, fall and winter fishing has become so much more pleasant. Thats when the pleasure boaters and amature drunks are not out on the water, here in Tennessee anyway.Fish2win
Fishin4theday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-05, 10:00 PM   #28
Makitcnt4u
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Makitcnt4u

after memorial day weekend in tennessee the fishing is only good early in the morning since all of the jetskis stir the water up. The fall is one of my favorite times to be out on the lake since it isn't too cold out yet but the other boats are all gone.
Makitcnt4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-05, 11:00 PM   #29
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

i think you northerners have the most lake lice ever!!! and that is strange...or maybe down here they just have courtisy...i dont know, what i do know is, i dont run into much problems with them. whether it be on shore or on boat, they tend to stay away,. the occasional jackasss will come by, but thats fairly uncommon. i have had bad experience with them...but they tend to kinda stay away down here...maybe its the mentallity....no offense..but i generally think that the south has a nicer mentallity then the north....(new york city point in case)
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-05, 02:15 PM   #30
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva

i can't believe this crap...last week it was the 2 idiot kayukers..this week it was 2 guys in a canoe with pontoons.i'm fishing the bank again,in the SAME PLACE as last week and this canoe comes trolling between me and the bank.this time i cussed him out and let a 1/2oz spinnerbait fly by one guys head.i said what is the matter with you jerks?you have the whole lake and gotta pull this crap.one guy says why don't i move to the other side of the lake...that did it..i cast the spinnerbait over his trolling lines and almost yanked their rods out of the boat.told them i was gonna fire up the big motor and they be taking that cun*noe home in 2 pieces.i really think they were drunk.
anyway i did manage to keep my cool and beat them back to the ramp.told the guard what happened.he knew the problem i had last week...i told him i won't be coming back anymore because they let too many a**holes on the lake.the guard said not to worry,he will never let them back.
i waited at the ramp for them but they were too chicken to come there while i was sitting there.
anyway..if you live in n.j. or pa.lookout for 2 dipsticks in a red c**tnoe with pontoons(never saw that before )..they're from north haledon wherever that is.
if i see them again they will regret they ever got in my face.
this soapbox is getting worn out,we need a new one.

i feel much better now
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-05, 02:27 PM   #31
United_Bass_._Com
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to United_Bass_._Com

A man in our bass club had this happen to him. He was fishing with his wife after dark. Had his lights on and was about 25 yards off the bank. A boat goes between him and the bank. The worst thing about it was, it was a 30' runabout not a kayak.

Some people are just to stupid to be on water.
United_Bass_._Com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-05, 02:39 PM   #32
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva

they should encourage the stupid ones to go canoeing and kayuking WITHOUT pfd's.. ...in deep water. :
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-05, 07:49 PM   #33
davew

I had this happen about 4 years ago on a local lake but it was with jet skis.

My friend and I were just fishing a drop off in about 12' of water and we were about 25 feet off shore in a no wake zone. But of course they didn’t care
They were teenagers circling the boat and hanging us the finger then driving off..
A few minutes later they would come speeding back and do the same thing then drive off again.
Well my friend Harry being as crazy as I am gathered a plan we took all our old crank baits and tossed them on the deck in a pile and just went about fishing the 4th time they came by the boat one of them got a face full of cranks and ended up beaching his jet ski as the other yelled that he was going to call the police

Up went the trolling motor and on went the big motor and we were out of there
To this day I kind of feel bad but they deserved it ;D ;D ;D ;D

Old 06-14-05, 08:23 PM   #34
goombass

hey ive got two guys who fish the same lake as i do and every time Im workin a shore line they go between me and the shore. Even if Im just goin back to the shore I never go closer than 35 yards near any boat. Last week (this has been going on for 3 years and many ugly verbal confontations)i had enough I had my old motorguide 30# motor on my boat and heckel and jeckel go right between me and the shore So I waited for them to posisition themselves and I went full throttle between them and the shore. Well I heard one drag start screaming then he started screaming then my motor started making all kinds of noises Well ther prop is in my garage full of monofilament I got a new rapala and boy did he get pissed off This is not the best way to handle this situation but I bet they wont be pullin this stunt anymore :
Old 06-14-05, 10:00 PM   #35
sumal
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to sumal

anybody heard of bowfishing?(not that id shoot a bow at a bass) but id like to take a shot at stupid F@#&S like that
sumal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-05, 11:35 PM   #36
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman

I know you are saying it as a literary device sreoabnerts, but if you take a shot with some bowfishin gear at one of those pr!@#s you are gonna have a lot more problems than just annoying hippie kayakers to worry about.

Guys, try to keep a cool head. I know I'm not the one to say that with my temper, but sitting at the computer I realize that its the best alternative. Getting in a fight, maybe even getting shot (its not as unlikely as you'd think) is not worth any fishing spot.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-05, 12:08 AM   #37
sumal
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to sumal

at the point where they get in your way on purpose its more than the fishing spot that id fight for
sumal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-05, 05:46 PM   #38
GotBass
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to GotBass

[quote author=bassfisher02 link=board=MessBoards;num=1117322602;start=25#28 date=06/07/05 at 22:00:48]....no offense..but i generally think that the south has a nicer mentallity then the north....(new york city point in case)[/quote]

I agree 100%... down south people are more laid back. up here, we only have about 3 good months for any kind of water sports. all the tension of 9 months of snow and cold gets old quick. I wish more northern fishermen and joy riders were more like the ones down south.
Old 06-15-05, 06:07 PM   #39
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

02 has a point southern fisherman are tend to be more laid back.

although the south has a bunch of idiot's-don't get me wrong - bassenforcer and my self were fishing a point. when this goober comes easing thru between the point and bassenforcer's boat. with a pontoon no less. we caught 4 bass off this point 2 after the boat went by.

don here it is first come first serve if you are late tough. deal with it.

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.